• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lara lynx

hello
Years
  • Snoaz said:
    So yeah, intelligence is pretty important to me. And being able to act mature.
    Don't forget how he's so protective of his family. Gotta love a guy who looks out for his family :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Don't forget how he's so protective of his family. Gotta love a guy who looks out for his family :P

As opposed to Red, who doesn't seem to have one :\

And considering it was Red, not Green who defended Blue after she lost her parents... I'm not sure who really feels for the "family" more.

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • As opposed to Red, who doesn't seem to have one

And considering it was Red, not Green who defended Blue after she lost her parents... I'm not sure who really feels for the "family" more
    Hey I didn't say he was the only one to care about family. I was just pointing out another good quality of his :)

And why is it Red never got a family? You'd have thought, being the first main protagonist they give us some of his history at least :/

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Hey I didn't say he was the only one to care about family. I was just pointing out another good quality of his :)

And why is it Red never got a family? You'd have thought, being the first main protagonist they give us some of his history at least :/

I think it was supposed to be assumed that he had one. Then again, Gary doesn't have parents either, so it's all weird.

But the story's good nonetheless, so I won't complain about it :D

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • It's understandable that the identity of Red's father is ambiguous since it was never specified in the games. But the mom was a character in the games and she never had the slightest mention in the manga if my memory serves (did they even show his house)?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    It's understandable that the identity of Red's father is ambiguous since it was never specified in the games. But the mom was a character in the games and she never had the slightest mention in the manga if my memory serves (did they even show his house)?

They did show his house, in the middle of the GSC saga before he had the gym leader's selection test. But they never mentioned any of his family members. In the FRLG saga they counted deoxys as a brother to him but that still does not count as a human family member. So basically he is the only main character not to have a family member. Although I kinda wish he had an older brother who turned evil like maybe a rocket executive:D

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    They did show his house, in the middle of the GSC saga before he had the gym leader's selection test. But they never mentioned any of his family members. In the FRLG saga they counted deoxys as a brother to him but that still does not count as a human family member. So basically he is the only main character not to have a family member. Although I kinda wish he had an older brother who turned evil like maybe a rocket executive:D

Silver and Emerald are orphans as well (although Emerald's origin is, as of yet, uncertain).

But this is grossly of topic. Let's get back to talking about just how sexy Sabrina is, and why she's the only girl Red's seen naked.

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
  • Quite obviously Blue, especially in the Gold/Silver/Crystal arc, which is why I give props to Gold for trying to cop a feel there. Rock on, brother.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • Silver and Emerald are orphans as well (although Emerald's origin is, as of yet, uncertain).

But this is grossly of topic. Let's get back to talking about just how sexy Sabrina is, and why she's the only girl Red's seen naked.

Sabrina is definitely the sexiest gym leader in Kanto.

Quite obviously Blue, especially in the Gold/Silver/Crystal arc, which is why I give props to Gold for trying to cop a feel there. Rock on, brother.

Gold is Ma Boy for real! That part was very BOLD.

Last edited:

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • Silver and Emerald are orphans as well (although Emerald's origin is, as of yet, uncertain).

Silver's dad is Giovanni. (spoiler, but I'm pretty sure most people here have read that far and it's kinda obvious anyway)

And back on topic, where is the Flannery love~?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Silver's dad is Giovanni. (spoiler, but I'm pretty sure most people here have read that far and it's kinda obvious anyway)

And back on topic, where is the Flannery love~?

That's right. Totally forgot about that -_- Feel stupid there.

And Flannery is easily overshadowed by Winona.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Pong08 said:
    Sabrina is definitely the sexiest gym leader in Kanto.

I've dibs on Winona as the sexiest Hoenn gym leader. Okay, maybe not sexiest, but definitely attractive (which I've mentioned before).

<3yellow<3 said:
    And Flannery is easily overshadowed by Winona.

Heck yes!

Yeah, what Gold did was pretty hilarious. Dunno how, but it makes all the more reason for GoldxCrystal.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    I'm eager to see Gold's reappearance into the story.

I can only hope that a) he's gotten a better look
    and b) he's matured a bit.

Didn't like the red-wannabe type much

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Didn't PokeSpecial, have any peverted ness or like one peverted thing in the whole comic.( I think Fire Red, cause on one of the pages when red was crying and went to the beach, blue comforted him and talkes aboutsutff, but they showed her ass when sitting, i didnt see any panties xD(yes im peverted))

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • DUDE! I remember that part...! Hmm... yeah, or MAYBE she was wearing a thong, or she didn't feel like wearing anything on her ass because, maybe she was considering her swift movements in battle. So what I'm trying to say is that she didn't wear anything to be lighter in battle situations.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • DUDE! I remember that part...! Hmm... yeah, or MAYBE she was wearing a thong, or she didn't feel like wearing anything on her ass because, maybe she was considering her swift movements in battle. So what I'm trying to say is that she didn't wear anything to be lighter in battle situations.

also in volume 3 when her clothes got ripped by sabrinna, she had no boobs, and not panties xD. she never wore them XD.

btw touching a girls ass by suprise when they have panties doesnt do much effects, without panties, then yeah... it has lots of effect(gold touched ehr ass XD)

my THeory is she never wore any panties xD(pokesho made her wear it to be sexy XD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back