• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who do you think is the most ''foul odored'' pokemon?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ha, its going off topic but zI want to show this picture, how do you do the attachment.

Thanks for the directions but every time I try to upload it or any pic it say upload failed.

Last edited:

sandcrawler

slacking off in my spare time.
    Years
    Vileplume is a good one, other than king-of-stink Skuntank and its good old friend Muk. The name is VILEplume, like a name like that smells like glade plug-ins.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    A thunder-bolted Rattata. Ever smell a dead rodent? Not pleasent? Ever smell a barbecued dead rodent? Me neither, and I don't want to.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2009
    I found a picture that looks like top of the vileplume but i cant post it :S

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Shiny Weezing, it's gas looks even stinkier.
    who do you think is the most ''foul odored'' pokemon?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Vileplum, Gloom, and Muk.
    Skunks don't smell bad if they haven't sprayed in quite a while.
    Why do I know this? I used to live in the "country" and they are very easily mistaken for cats if you're not careful. Case in point, they don't smell unless they spray. ;D

Has anyone considered Hippowdon? I've heard Hippos are pretty foul.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2009
    Vileplum, Gloom, and Muk.
    Skunks don't smell bad if they haven't sprayed in quite a while.
    Why do I know this? I used to live in the "country" and they are very easily mistaken for cats if you're not careful. Case in point, they don't smell unless they spray. ;D

Has anyone considered Hippowdon? I've heard Hippos are pretty foul.

no they're too sandy to be stinky

Back