• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think was the worst?

Whos the worst?

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • *They're all cool.* No, but that was the best choice.
    latiosspud said:
    I don't think Hitler was very prejudiced. The real reason why he didn't like the Jews was because he believed it was their fault Germany lost the great war. When Germany had asked the Jews, who were the richest people living in Germany at the time, if they could give Germany money for the war they refused. As for me, I'll take Stalin.
    I know he blamed the Jews after WWI. But he started hating Jewish way back during his teen years in Vienna, Austria.

BTW Miyu-chan, just about every nation was racist back in 1930 and 1940's. Racist America, Racist Britain, etc. But one thing, I don't think the Japanese were racist, good for them. XD; I agree Hitler's racism and resentment against the weak was very annoying though. And it played a huge role in destroying the German nation.

Stalin? He or Mao probably were probably the most evil, and I think I know why he did why they did all the cruel things they did though. It is the very nature of Communism - the individual person is of no value to society, and he's only excuse to live is to be a slave to others. That is why Stalin and Mao willingly killed so many people. Also, Communism is international, rather than national. They are ALWAYS actively trying to spread the words of Marxism/Leninism around the world. If Hitler did not attack Stalin in 1941, Stalin would probably have conquered Europe, which he did plan to. Stalin knew that Communism and Capitalist cannot coexist in the same world together. WW2 was inevitable. The moment Germany invaded, Stalin knew Communism had lost its last chance of conquering the world. Have anyone read the book Anthem by Ayn Rand? The world would probably be like how she described it in that book if the Communists succeeded in world domination.

As for the current terrorists and Saddam Hussein, heh, I have no clue about them. ;)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • digispirit virus said:
    Hitler killed only one person as a dictator...himself (what a wimp having all his minions do his work for him)
    other i say...
    Ha ha! THat's the only thing he did that was useful to the world!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • jynx said:
    Ha ha! THat's the only thing he did that was useful to the world!
    Hitler taught the world the very nature of man.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    latiosspud said:
    I don't think Hitler was very prejudiced. The real reason why he didn't like the Jews was because he believed it was their fault Germany lost the great war. When Germany had asked the Jews, who were the richest people living in Germany at the time, if they could give Germany money for the war they refused. As for me, I'll take Stalin.
    Really? Hmmm... Well... *has nothing more to say* they're all human really... >.>;

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Nobody, hatred is a bad thing that must be stopped. Peace is needed.
    Hehehehe, this topic must be closed before a flame war jumps up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    O pick hitla! So what his dad was a jew and his dad use to beat him really bad as a chi;f...he broke his legs just because he was late to school one day....now you know why he hates jews. Bin ladin has only killed a couple thoudands//hitler killed millions...he's the true evil

Back