• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who do you walk with?

lacrosse7796 =)

Advanced Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    My favorite pokemon to walk with would have to be my umbreon.
    Right now its my strongest pokemon and the walking sprite looks very cool.
    right now he is only level 30 because i just beaat Chuck.
    Anyway it has been walking with me since it was a lv. 5 eevee and we just bonded from there.

Years
    I tend to walk with either my Typhlosion, Gyarados, or my Ho-oh. I like my Typhlosion because it has been through 2 evolutions. Ever since it was a Cyndaquil I have trained it all the way to lv. 56 and I'm currently stuck on the E4 and Lance.
    Ilike my Gyarados because it is the 1st shiny pokemon I have ever had. It is the one from the lake of rage.
    I like my Ho-oh because... Wait, why wouldn't I like it. It is my fav. type(fire) and it is legendary. It's like a 2in1 deal for me!!!!!!

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    My shiny Sneasel looks so cute <3
    Croconaw and Sneasel get the most of the spotlight lately.

...but I can't say that I walk rarely with my Houndoom or Espeon xD.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    On my actual game I walk with whoever I happen to be training, because I'm not too far in it yet.

On the ROM I spent a good portion of my game with Growlithe following me, until I got to the point where it froze on me, and lost my data. ffffff. /wrist

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Since I just started, my Cyndaquil is my walker.
    Mark my words though, as soon as I get an eevee evolution...

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    I noticed that the past few days I have been favoring my Empoleon that i bred from my starter in Diamond. I like to think he has a bit of history seeing as his father was a Sinnoh League Champion. Currently my Empoleon is a level 40 and is still a work in progess as far as moveset and EV training goes.

Also, earlier today I evolved my legitimate shiny Eevee (I bred a lot of them and finally got one) into an Umbreon. I am at the Battle Frontier trying to get him Toxic. His moves will be as such:

Moonlight
    Toxic
    Payback
    Taunt

Preferably he would have Curse, but I think this moveset will work just fine. Both Umbreon and Empoleon walk with me a fair bit.

Pokemon Μaster

Pokemon-Master #win-11 #loss 2
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    mew-surf strength rocksmash waterfall
    Arceus- Defog, Fly, Cut, Rockclimb
    Milktank- Milkdrink (heals others out of battle)
    Dugtrio- Dig (escape caves)
    Skaormy- Roar- get out of battles
    Oddish (yay nfe) sweet-scent

Rosecross

Computer Wizard
    Years
    Depends on who I am training. Right now it is Togepi.
    I do not feel "immensely connected" with any, wish I did though, but in my mind they are just a bunch emotion-less bits :<.

Back