• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who do you walk with?

ShiShi

Shorts! <3
    Years
    I'm always with either my Typhlosion, Pidgeot, or my Dragonite. I've had the first two since almost the start of the game, and I've trained my Dragonite from level 15. Needless to say, I've grown rather attached to these guys <3

The most awesome thing that happened to me when I was walking with my Pokemon was when I was in Pallet Town. I was just chillin' with Romulus, my Typhlosion, looking at Red and Blue's houses. I clicked on Romulus, and oddly enough he was dancing for joy! If that wasn't cute enough, he also gave me a hug <3 Sure, he's a bunch of pixels, but that was pretty sweet.

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
    I walk with my Flygon :D
    Its always friendly to me and does the weirdest things :D
    also, "it kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anyting"

xD joke

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Sometimes, I walk with my Giratina or Lugia. Often, I walk with my Shiny Pichu or Spikey Eared Pichu. Usually when I'm (for whatever reason) filming a video of my DSi with my camcorder, I either walk with my Ditto, Scyther, or Caterpie. Rarely, I also walk with my Dialga or Palkia. My favorite Pokemon to walk with is Pichu.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Teehee, I walk with my Typhlosion.

I remember when it was a wee Cyndaquil. I was in Cherrygrove City, and it seemed to be holding an item. I asked for it, and it got pissed at me. Even though I loved my Cyndaquil to bits, I seriously felt like slapping it.

Most of the time I walk with my Ampharos or Pidgeot.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    when i'm not training, Pyro my flareon or Alpha, my houndoom. Hatched them both as eggs at the very beginning of the game, and they're my fav. team members.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I walk with my Cherrim, Ceriflor. I traded her in as a baby from Diamond and I expected her to be really distant due to being traded but... right from the get-go she was affectionate and playful and sdklds so cute. n_n; She often ended up quite a few levels ahead of everyone else in the party because she'd always get initial experience from every battle due to being out all the time.

(Her only downside was often trying to eat garbage. :| Wtf, Ceri.)

BillySwane

Inspector of Fishes and Eels
    Years
    I switch between my Snorlax and my Raichu.

Both of them were bred from a really really long line of Pokemon I've trained since I caught them both in Kanto.

Since they both are bred from pokemon I have trained and since I'm such a kind trainer they both have max happiness and aren't cheapskates and give me whatever they're holding on to.

They're really strong too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    Oftentimes, I walk with my Kirlia Destiny, and almost half the time, she's blushing at me, cuddling up, or hugging me. It's sooo cute.

Back