• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who do you walk with?

IceFireLighnting

I don't understand why you can't turn off walking w/pkmn, it kinda gets boring, but I have 3 Favs:

Frosslass
    Ampharos
    Blaziken

Years
  • Feraligatr, since he's my best Pokemon (It also helps that he was my starter). If I could get my favorite Pokemon in HeartGold, though, that'd change. *Cough*Luxray*Cough*

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • Either my Garchomp or Lucario. They look awesome tagging along with me, and we usually do some pretty cool stuff together. Both have helped me complete a lot of my Pokedex.

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
  • Dragonair, most of the time. It's just so darned cute. <3 Too bad it turns into such a derpy stupid-looking thing. [/bitter]

Poffin™

Three nippled boy wonder
    Years
  • Too bad it turns into such a derpy stupid-looking thing. [/bitter]

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!?

I love Dragonite, it's like walking around with Barney the dinosaur..except he's powerful :3

normally it's either my Dragonite, Jirachi or my Lucario. (mainly Lucario lately, i walked with him a lot when he was a little Riolu. =])

Years
  • I walk with my Jirachi I got onn the 15th of this month. I recently restarted my SS, and now it's the second strongest in my team!

Tentacruel lvl. 49
    Jirachi lvl. 45
    Quilava lvl. 30-something...

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    I honestly never really put a specific Pokemon in front unless I need it to be. I enjoy walking with my legit shiny Umbreon though. I used my fiances DS to trade a Piplup over to my HG and I bred it, raised it, and evolved it to Empoleon. I have an odd fondness of that Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2010
    I've always walked with my starter (Quilava) and it's definitely my favorite out of all of mine ;3

Back