• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Who has caught Cresselia in ORAS?

Years
  • I decided to go around and catch all the Legendaries I can in Omega Ruby (So far I have Groundon, Latios, Heatran, Tornados, Ho-oh, Raiku, Entie, Suciune, and Manaphy [Event Pokemon])from what I heard, it is rare to catch Cresselia as it appears on an Mirage island that rarely appears. Has \anybody here caught Cresselia yet?

Also is anybody willing to trade their Dialga for a pidove? I really want to catch Garitina

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    well i don't have a Garitina but i do have two Cresselia one from white 2 and another one from omega and a darkrai from wonder trade

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    It took me about 1 week of waiting before I got mirage island and caught Cresselia :) And I might have a spare Dialga in Pokemon Bank - Ill check later :)

Years
  • It took me about 1 week of waiting before I got mirage island and caught Cresselia :) And I might have a spare Dialga in Pokemon Bank - Ill check later :)

I can give you a Manaphy if you do have a spare as the Manaphy event is still going on, and I am going to get it for X

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • I don't remember how many times I played ORAS, but every time I wanted to hunt for Cresselia, I simply connected to the internet. I always ended up getting 30 other players' info, including their active Mirage spots, and more often than not Cresselia's island was one of these spots.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    It shouldn't take that long. I caught on in both Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire so it's not that bad. Couple days, just check every once in a while.

Years
  • I caught Cresselia in my game, in fact the first time I ever caught Cresselia in any game. Only took six Ultra Balls to net the thing.

Khrysamere

A Side Character
    Years
  • I decided that it was a good idea to try to get a perfect Cresselia captured into a Heal ball...I eventually did it but it took a while. T-T

Back