• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who have you seen LIVE?

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    I've seen a few

Ozzy Osbourne
    Iron Maiden
    slipknot (going to be twice in july)
    Black dahlia murder
    killswitch engage
    rob zombie (3 times)
    Linkin Park (twice, second being in the pit)
    Taking Back Sunday
    Avenged Sevenfold
    My chemical romance
    Sum 41
    Black Label Society
    Shadows Fall
    In Flames
    As I Lay Dying
    Mindless Self Indulgence
    Trivium
    Saosin
    Tiger Army
    Julien-K
    HIM
    Pennywise

i think thats it. every other band that i've seen are locals. ^.^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Avril Lavigne (and Gob, who was touring with her), Evanescence (and Finger Eleven, also touring), and Buddy Guy.

Plus some other smaller bands no one has heard of. I'm not really one for live music. It's cool but... I dunno. Tickets are expensive. ;_;

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Painted Man, Victims of Public Education, Adonis, Concrete Sky, and my friend's crappy screamo band.

Adonis sucks, so does my friend's band.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    Saw Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Friday, making it my first "real" concert. The only other concert I've been to really is a Beatles tribute band called Help!. They were good, but they aren't technically a real band, at least in my opinion. Steve Winwood opened for TP&HB and he was good, except I didn't know any of his songs.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I seen Snoop Dogg and The Game in concert. That is all so far. There are many concerts I want to see, but they are seem so far away from where I live. I don't want to drive 6 hours on the road. Not worth it.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    Trans-Siberian Orchestra, then Blood, Sweat & Tears not too long ago.
    they actually came to our small town of 25,000

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2008
    I've seen Nickleback, Breaking Benjamin, and Three Days Grace. I am also going to see Seether, Sevendust, Red and others this summer!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I last posted in this thread on June first, since then, I saw Radiohad in Malahide Castle about nearly two weeks ago. They have to be more musically talented than Rush, and that's saying something. They're amazing live.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    In 2005, I saw 50 Cent at the Scotia Bank Place in Ottawa, ON. It started at 10:15 pm (if I remember correctly). At approximately 1:50 am the next morning, I burnt all of my 50 cent CD's. Horrible rapper, even more horrible live :/

I've also seen the BEPs, Billy Talent and Hedley. In 12 days, I'm going to see Hedley again. ^^;

Oh, and I've also seen "Motsuko" Live...
    >_> I'm a loser. xD

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Unfortunately, Michii fails at life. Therefore, she has not seen anyone live willingly. However, when she was but six or seven, she was dragged to an Nsync concert, where she soon fell asleep. XDD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Aside from all the crappy local bands with no musical talent whatsoever that i see with my friends almost weekly, I've seen:

Opeth (Grand Conjuration tour)
    Mudvayne (Ozzfest 2004)
    Killswitch Engage (Twice)
    Unholy Allience Tour (Lamb of God, Slayer, Children of Bodom, and a few less memorable bands)
    Tool (September 2006 tour, right after the release of 10,000 days)
    Bullet for my Valentine (...stfu, it was against my free will <_<)
    Disturbed (I think it was in 2006? Not sure which tour, though...)
    Unearth (Twice)

So yeah, that's my lineup as of right now.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    This is my third and probably final post in this thread, but last night I went to see Linkin Park. I wasn't sure what to expect. Don't get me wrong or whatever, I love their music, but, obviously, most of it is edited by audio and digital means and I wasn't sure how they'd be without all those special effects. To be honest, they were fantastic. I'd say the best songs they played were What I've Done and Shadow of the Day. I'd reccommend them to anyone.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm probably the lamest one posting...

But I've only seen American Idols on Tour Seasons 2 and 4. xD

Mainly because the guys that won those seasons were totally awesome. :D

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    2006 Panic at Disco and Fall out boy Santino (SP) Texas or Dallas....Roswell. Somewhere in this desert.

Notorious

Ready To Die
    Years
    Panic! At The Disco
    As I Lay Dying
    Mindless Self Indulgence
    Incubus
    Hellogoodbye
    Norma Jean
    Kanye West
    Underoath

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Aside from all the crappy local bands with no musical talent whatsoever that i see with my friends almost weekly, I've seen:

Opeth (Grand Conjuration tour)
    Mudvayne (Ozzfest 2004)
    Killswitch Engage (Twice)
    Unholy Allience Tour (Lamb of God, Slayer, Children of Bodom, and a few less memorable bands)
    Tool (September 2006 tour, right after the release of 10,000 days)
    Bullet for my Valentine (...stfu, it was against my free will <_<)
    Disturbed (I think it was in 2006? Not sure which tour, though...)
    Unearth (Twice)

So yeah, that's my lineup as of right now.

DOODE!!! I would love to see them! Srsly, they are like one of my favorite bands... :D!

Anyway, I've only seen a few live :/.

Newsboys (eh, they were OK. I'm not a fan of Christian Rock)
    One Star Story (My friend's brother is the drummer in that band... my ears still hurt from the way too loud bass in a confined area :(.
    Trans-Siberian Orchestra (Honestly... their concerts are way too long. 5 hours at the Scottrade Center and they STILL weren't done DX!!)

Recently I got out of seeing Barry Manilow... I had the house to myself for the whole night >D!!!

Back