• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who here has a black trainer card?

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    I have the Black Card. I love it alot.

Deathmage129

Ridge Racer of Hoenn Region
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    I currently have 3 stars[Forgot the color]

-Pokedex
    -Flag
    -Pokemon League

I'm almost done with the Battle Tower, but my DS is dead right now so I'll get on that later.

Shadowflame3458

YUM PEPSI!
    Years
  • Idid, but only to get the event items. I do use it at times, but Inever do Major hacking. Call me a hacker if you want, it doesn't bother me. The battle tower is a lot easier when you use a team of Lv100's (Yes, the lv100's are 100% Legit.)

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Idid, but only to get the event items. I do use it at times, but Inever do Major hacking. Call me a hacker if you want, it doesn't bother me. The battle tower is a lot easier when you use a team of Lv100's (Yes, the lv100's are 100% Legit.)
    Nah, it's not hacking. i did that too. cheating for the event items is perfectly fine for me, since you have to go to somewhere else to get them at the moment, and there isn't going to be onei n america for a looong time.

xantor

...:::...
    Years
  • I've two stars, 1 for platinum flag and the other for winning one master rank contest. The only one I'll probably have difficultly with is completing the national dex.

Roihu

In America
    Years
  • Wow so many people won the Battle tower...
    I never got passed 58...
    By the way I have a gold card....

Years
  • how could you get the other two
    contest and what else 100 wins in thwe battle tower how do i do the ...

Back