• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who here reads Tokyo Mew Mew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Cool~ ^_^ I'm listening to 'Koi wa a la Mode', the ending theme. It's so cute, but I think 'My Sweet Heart' is my favorite. I love the songs! *_* You can download them on this website: https://neko-tokyo.tripod.com There are also music videos so you can watch clips from the Anim?!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I just saw the ad ^_^ It seems cute ^^ What's it about? O.o;

*dies*

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, I only know their English manga translated names: Ichigo, Mint, Zakuro, Pudding, and Lettuce. Lettuce is in Blaine's avatar. ^_^ I'd love to see the anime; what's it like? And by the way... Ichigo's my favorite. She's so cute! XD
    Lettuce is in my banner, lol. ^^ I really like Tokyo Mew Mew, but the one thing I don't like is how similar it is to Sailor Moon in the way that like Serena, Ichigo becomes the main focus and everything always happens to her. That's usually what happens when you have several main characters, however Magic Knight Rayearth is an exception.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    CaRtOON said:
    I just saw the ad ^_^ It seems cute ^^ What's it about? O.o;

*dies*
    I'll have to find something about it for you, it's too complicated to explain! ^_^;

Blaine said:
    Lettuce is in my banner, lol. ^^ I really like Tokyo Mew Mew, but the one thing I don't like is how similar it is to Sailor Moon in the way that like Serena, Ichigo becomes the main focus and everything always happens to her. That's usually what happens when you have several main characters, however Magic Knight Rayearth is an exception.
    Lol, whoops. Sorry, I meant banner. And that's true, how it's like Sailor Moon in that way, but.. ah well.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I'll have to find something about it for you, it's too complicated to explain! ^_^;

Lol, whoops. Sorry, I meant banner. And that's true, how it's like Sailor Moon in that way, but.. ah well.
    S'okay! lol. I wish they'd develop the other characters more, that would be nice. Everybdoy in the storyline kinda' steps back for Ichigo to be in the spotlight and you never learn anything else about them.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kayleigh said:
    Did anyone hear that Tokyo Mew Mew is coming to America, and it'll be on the FoxBox? ^_^ Of course, they had to butcher it though and they're calling in 'Hollywood Mew Mew'. Here's the article: https://mag.awn.com/index.php?ltype=pageone&article_no=1990&page=4

Yeah, I know.

***SPOILER***

I read that Ichigo marries Masaya and moves to London, England. o_O It's a bit strange, really, even though I'm glad that they got together. Have you heard of Berii? She's on the newer Tokyo a la mode. (I think that's the name.)
    Yup, I've heard of her, I saw her on the Taiwan Nakayosi. n_n

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I got the first volume of the manga sometime last month, but I neglected to post in this thread because I figured it'd be like the Yuugiou thread in which there are spoilers in almost every post. x_x;

Anyway, I like Ryou... I think that's his name. o_O And Ichigo is adorable. X3 I haven't read any really -cute- manga for a long time, er... I don't think I ever have before. I really liked it~ The premise is interesting too. ._. I want the bookstore to get the second one now... (lmao, they've only got 1 & 3. XD)

*wanders off...*

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    i bought the first book yesterday. it was the best!
    Pudding (i think it's Purin) and Ichigo are my fav characters

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    now one question...how'd you find this thread...and revived it at that o.o

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back