• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who here still plays Pokemon Stadium 1 or 2?

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I still play the first and second pokemon stadium games. :) They are still fun, because they are way better than Pokemon colusseum and PBR, because I was hoping for Pokemon stadium 3 or 4, but no that never happen. I just recently deleted my data on pokemon stadium 2 and been playing that everyday after school. ;) In the game so far I have completed the gym leader section, elite 4, and kanto gym battles. I'm working on my way beating the prime and the other cups. I'm still on Round 1.
    Anyways how far are you in your game(s) and do you have time playing these games and have fun again??? :)

Forgiven

Sleatford champion 07-08
    Years
    i know what you mean about them being better than colusseum but BR on wii you must be a loony lol

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Ya I still play stadium 2, just to battle my little bro'...
    I think I've reached the Team Rocket battle and stopped there :P
    It's still fun to play, even if it's outdated.

wow_wow

PKM Trader
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    I think it still great but it can't be better than PBR :))
    Gen II system doesn't include Ability, Nature ... and Pokemon is not too much so it will be boring to play !

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I have both pokemon Stadium I and II, but II is soooo much better than I. Yup, I still play it every now and then, Pokemon Stadium is much better than Colisseum. I agree.

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
    Years
    lol, iv'e still got my n64, stadium 1, and my transfer pack from the good all days before wireless gaming...........only jokin'! i love wireless gaming.....but still, pokemon stadium just has a ceartain appeal to me, i played my first pokemon game on it!
    colleseum was okay, but it just didn't have the same experience as stadium, and the rpg mode was....bland. xd god was actually really good, i must of clocked 60 hrs on that, battle revolution, well......meh, i was expecting more. an rpg mode would have been mint, where you use the wiimote to throw the ball.....oh well. i trashed my friend on it once though with my alakazam and dialga, he never put a scratch on it.

Years
    I, too, still play Stadium 2. I like it slightly better than Colosseum, but even Stadium 1 was better than PBR. Nintendo really dropped the ball on that one >.<

I love to free-battle my Cousin, Constantly become Mini-Game Champion on Very Hard mode (I love Furret and Delibird's games particularly), and getting stomped on the gym leader tower... Ok, I don't LOVE that part but it's the experience that matters!

Off-Topic: My Delibird point record stands at 12,600, and my quickest Eevee reaction time was 0.02. No Joke!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    Yeah, I play Stadium 1 from time to time. I might try and find Stadium 2 on eBay or something.

Years
    I still play PS1 seems as i don't have P S 2 but it's fun as and when i'm really bored i start Red again and play that in GB Tower plus i'm have almost beat stadium

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    i have both but i only play them untill i get my hands on pbr.

Fearless

Franchise
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    PK 1 and 2 are my favs. I never liked the PC on gamecube. I always get to play PK 1 and 2 on my comp. using my Emulator :D

Back