• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the best looking (Girl character) throughout the pokemon franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Pre-Teen : May , She has some sort of new genuine Beauty that prevent her from being overshadow by woman like Alexa and Viola.

Teen : Skyla and Viola.

Adult : Alexa .

FYI : Currently , The Most beautiful Pre-teen girl in Kalos is Amelia

Who is the best looking (Girl character) throughout the pokemon franchise

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    Something always attracted me to her outfit and hair, ever since I was little. I wanted to look like her. xD
    haha, same. i remember getting a red bandana because i wanted to look like her so bad. xDD;

as for the topic, i suppose dawn is the "cutest". i like her blue hair and the different hairstyles and outfits she sports in her contests. :pink_smile:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    May for me. Something always attracted me to her outfit and hair, ever since I was little. I wanted to look like her. xD

Maybe , Its because May's design is completely New , unique and exclusive to Pokemon.
    I mean , How many Anime girls out there who looks like May ?
    It explain why Amelia look so pretty.
    She has large Sharp Eyelash that make her look different and cuter then other Pokegirl who has round eyes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2017
    Misty, she is amazing looking and always has something new in store to surprise you or make you laugh, ever since i started indigo league I LOVED her.

(ima boy)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back