• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who is the best of all of the starters?

who is the best of all of the starters?

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Charmander

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Cyndiquil

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Totidile

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Treeko

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 16 22.5%

• Total voters

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • In terms of best, I think that would go to Mudkip just for the evolved forms. It's the best of the water/ground types and has high base stats and only one weakness. I don't have a favorite.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Squirtle dffinitly!

Squirtle! He's really sweet lol, and his attacks are good, and he's got good evoletions! Well thats what i who i would start off with!

Uzumaki Naruto1

Water Master
    Years
  • I always have loved Squirtle always will be #1... The top 4 as of when I did the poll were...1. Charmander 16.67% 2. Squirtle 14.81% 3.(tied) Cyndiquil, Torchic 12.96%, 5. Mudkip 11.11%

Years
  • I have a favorite for each game:

R/B - Squirtle
    G/S - Cyndaquil
    R/S - Treeko

Treeko is the coolest but in evolutions Blaziken is the coolest

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    i like chose charmander because he is like so cute but if like pikachu was on there i would've like chose him cuz he was like my first like pokemon that ever liked. :D

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
  • Mudkip, totodile and Squirtle were all my starters... I like water pokemon a lot and mudkip and squirtle are pretty darn cute.....

~Splash

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
  • Charmander all the way. My C-Zard no's Belly Drum, Substitute, Fire Blast, And Earthquake, and once it does Sub + Belly Drum, it can OHKO a level 100 pokemon.

Years
  • I like Charmander very much, because he grows to Charmeleon and Charizard. They look little bit of dragony... I like all fires, and I really love Torchic.. All evolutions are great, they are firebirds! Fire rules! Fire blasts! :P

Back