• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who is the best of all of the starters?

who is the best of all of the starters?

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Charmander

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Cyndiquil

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Totidile

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Treeko

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 16 22.5%

• Total voters

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Well, I'm waiting for votes................ anywayz I voted for all three fire starters. Fire is cool!

Last edited:

psilocybin

Yahoo!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 10, 2005
    I'm not going to go by best, since they all have their weaknesses and strengths. But my -favorite- is going to have to be Treecko. It's uber nifty. *grins*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I can't select one favorite out of the nine. I'll just choose my favorite from each generation. Squirtle, Cyndaquil, and Treecko.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, Chikorita is adorable! ^_^ I love it, even if it isn't the best fighter.

My other favorite is Charmander. It would be worth choosing just to get Charizard, though, its cuteness is a plus, too. Out of the rest, I would say Cyndaquil, just because when mine evolved, and finally became Typhlosion, then it was one of my best fighters on the games.

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    Treeko is pretty cool to me. I liked it for the first half of Sapphire. It's such a nifty green lizard. Charmander would have been my second choice. It's adorable and Charizard, of course, is amazing! :D

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    It was kinda hard deciding upon my 3 favorites,
    Charmander, Cyndaquil and Torchic, but I finally
    decided upon Charmander as mine was quite useful for
    both battles and contests in the game.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    No starter from the Jotho region are good. But Treeko and Torchic are some of my favorites as well as Charmander and Squirtle.

Treeko's evolved form Sceptile is so freaking awesome with its high speed and such. Charmander is cool too as when it evolves at lvl. 36 it can learn wing attack and Charizard can fly, not be affected by ground types and attack...!! Squirtle is so darn cute. =P And it has some good stats. Treeko evolves into a fighting machine.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    :) Chikorita and Torchic. I started with Chikorita on my Crystal and Torchic on my Sapphire. Both are very good Pokemon and their fully evolved forms, Meganium and Blaziken, seem nearly unbeatable. :P That's just how it seem's to me, though.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I remember trying Chicorita and I could not beat the E4 with a Megainem...... Typhlosion is alot better Them him in my opinion...... But that's my opinion. but did you ever try picking Cyndiquil or Todidile?

Back