• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the coolest ghost pokemon?

Who is the coolest ghost pokemon?

• Gastly

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Haunter

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Gengar

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Bannete

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Shuppet

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Rotom

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • There's something about Mismagius that I really like. It's not like the other 4th Generation Pokemon; it seems like a Pokemon original. Beautiful design. <3

Second would go to Drifblim and Banette. I loved the concept of Drifblim being a balloon Pokemon. It has a simple, yet complicated design. I don't know how to explain it. XD Banette's design is awesome too. The marionette doll Pokemon was a great idea, and the zipper for a mouth was pure genius.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I would vote for Darkrai or Rotom. Probably Rotom because he can turn into some very interesting household appliances. I dont really know though because im not much of a ghost type fan.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • ... For anyone who knows me, or checks out pretty much any of my RPs, they would know that Giratina is my favorite pokemon.

Giratina= Ghost/Dragon

So... yeah. I vote Giratina... or I would if there was an option to do so. So I'll say Dusknoir... wait... umm... Frosslass? No... hmm... Spiritomb? Still no.

I guess... Rotom? *Checks poll* It's there! My favorite is Giratina, but out of the poll options, I choose Rotom.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Frosslass hands down! It's beautiful and can learn very good moves IMO.
    Oh, and anything based off of Yuki-Onna MUST be cool. I'll call it Noon-Oni, heh.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Darkrai is a dark type, lol
    I would say Giratina Origin forme, but he isn't here, so
    Gengar

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
  • Giratina. Enough said.

Other than Giratina, I really do like Banette. I picked Banette on the poll. ^^ I also adore Duskull. It's not incredibly powerful (until it evolves to Dusknoir) but it's just so very cute that I just can't resist it.

By the way, a friendly reminder: Darkrai isn't a ghost type. It's a dark type. But I do suppose it can be considered a ghost--it really looks like a ghost. ^_^

NatureKeeper

In real time:

Giratina
    Dusknoir
    Bannete

Back