• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the hottest person in Yugioh?

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I'd have to say Yami or Kaiba... xD;; ~origin

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    I would say cute Serenity. SHe is cute ;) Thanks for making Serenity Yugioh Makers ;)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pharaoh Atemu-sama~~~~~ <3 <3 <3 *spazzy* Or Yami Yuugi, for those who don't know his name yet. :D

Mysterious Mew - I'd be fine with the height thing... xD I'm short too, rofl.

Atemu

Two souls in one(bargain)
    Years
    Okay hands down the hottest guys are first Yami and then Kaiba as a very close second. Yami just has that whole hot persona going for him. Kaiba has the whole arrogance thing. Arrogance as a whole does not look good on people. But Kaiba is the exception to that rule.

Years
    *Pokes Duke* oO;

*Get's glared at by Duke*

*Cheasy Grin*

I like him...*Points* Why? I dont know, but I have allways liked him since he was first introduced in the Dungeon Dice monsters episodes. But saying that, Kaiba is also on my Hot list too.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    The hottest person in Yugioh? Atem! :3 (or Yami Yugi!) He's a pharaoh! He's a pharaoh! He's sooooo cool! :D (I think he makes a good couple with Tea/Anzu)

Back