• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the hottest pokemon character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Beyond any shadow of a doubt, Flannery. Because you asked "Who is the hottest pokemon character?" Not "Who is your favorite pokemon character?" If it was the latter, I'd have to say fairly even tossup between may/misty/flannery.

Chibi Chaos

Ruler of All!
    Years
    PIKA2 said:
    The hottest character is Ponyta! I mean look, try to pat one of them without getting burn! Those flames are burning hot! What, ya said the HOTTEST character :P, I'm being too literal. :P But what's WitH the commotI on abouT how cute a character is, aNd saying that thEy are verY attractive? I mean, they're juSt anime cHaracters. I'm Outta here, cuz I don'T think anybody is "hot". ;)
    That is the corniest thing I've ever heard.....

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Misty Lover17 said:
    I'm trying not to do that. This is the first time I've been a member of a message board.
    Dun worry about it! ^^ We all make mistakes, I know I did @@; I broke every rule in PC more than two times >_<; But hey! ^.^ Wing_Zero didn't meant anything offending, its just that we don't want you getting in trouble so we're just warning you. *pat pat*

Anyways, LANCE AND STEVEN ARE SOOOOOOO HOT!!!! *pants* Oh dear, they both are soo sexy.. Mmmmm, mmm, MMM! XD *Lance is the dude on meh avatar!* I can't decide between them! Both are too hot! XD Also Clair, Karen, and Glacia XD They're all soo pweety! *.* Also Morty, Falkner, Bugsy, and Will! XD Noticed I'm not obsessed with peeps that appear on every show? XD

*dies*

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
    Years
    How can anyone like these...I'm sorry but...it is just plain arsed pervy..hehe i mean c'mon they are anime...Sure some of the peeps are pretty but...come on some of you are seventeen and May...hmmm serious prob there a 10 yr old girl....*Sorry bout my flaming guys*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    lighterhead2001 said:
    How can anyone like these...I'm sorry but...it is just plain arsed pervy..hehe i mean c'mon they are anime...Sure some of the peeps are pretty but...come on some of you are seventeen and May...hmmm serious prob there a 10 yr old girl....*Sorry bout my flaming guys*

You know, if you are thinking anime girls, add 4 to 6 years to their stated age for realisim.

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
    Years
    Hey...ok...i am sorry 'bout the flaming guys just..just..there are so many pervs in this town and also i was angry hehe didn't mean to flame

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Misty's pretty when she has her hair down and when's she's nice. God, I never thought I'd be saying that! O.O; May's cute too

90% peeps are pervs? Whoah! They got that right about meh! XD

*dies*

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Hmm there are just way too many to list. I like Flannery and Winona... not really very much GS Gym leaders that I can think of right now... as for R/B/Y, Erika, Sabrina, etc... in the anime, I definetly like Misty and May... Officer Jenny (oh crap I'm turning into Brock) uh I'll stop now... ehhh :knockedou

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back