• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the hottest pokemon character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Juggernaut X said:
    Okay, i'm kicking it off. I say Prima! Goodness! She is flawless in every aspect of beauty except the glasses!
    I think there is a thread saying "whos the prittyest girl" I guess this needs to be closed...but I can't do that. :14:

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    Hummmm, if I was going for the hottest looking character I would say Brock although I love Bashou from the crystal special cos he's cute and has that whole "I'm a Lonewolf and don't care about anything" attitude X3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Meh...I never posted in the other one so I'll post in this one...

Misty is hottest in my opinion, but that's the expected response from me ;P

And what's wrong with glasses? I think they add to a girl's beauty.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Juggernaut X said:
    Okay, i'm kicking it off. I say Prima! Goodness! She is flawless in every aspect of beauty except the glasses!

Man...the glass make her sexy!....ya she'd look to normal without them.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    The hottest character is Ponyta! I mean look, try to pat one of them without getting burn! Those flames are burning hot! What, ya said the HOTTEST character :P, I'm being too literal. :P But what's WitH the commotI on abouT how cute a character is, aNd saying that thEy are verY attractive? I mean, they're juSt anime cHaracters. I'm Outta here, cuz I don'T think anybody is "hot". ;)

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    girlgenius said:
    I think there is a thread saying "whos the prittyest girl" I guess this needs to be closed...but I can't do that.
    Well, there's a difference here, this is for any character, the other thread is for commenting on pretty girls =P

PIKA2 said:
    But what's WitH the commotI on abouT how cute a character is, aNd saying that thEy are verY attractive? I mean, they're juSt anime cHaracters. I'm Outta here, cuz I don'T think anybody is "hot".
    *yawn* If you're gonna come here having an attitude, then tell me so that I can knock some sense into ya =/ Nobody asked your on what should or no like, buddy.. Jesus, hypocrites these days ><;;

Anyways, its obvious, LANCE is the hottest! XD Steven too. Mmm, mm, mmm, oh yes. They're both very very very sexy XD Lance looks so hot with that cape, and Steven looks so darn sexy with that tuxedo. >D *dirty grin*

*gets killed by Lance*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    this really should be closed snce there is already a twin topic....

[EDIT] Technically, Junichi's topic states "prettiest girl" there fore this can stay open as the same topic, but geared toward both sexes...

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    STEVEN!!! i love his white hair and cool blue eyes and he has the hottest voice i've ever heard!!!!!!!!

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I saw "Whitney is hot" I was about to say something. Well anyways I think Jesse it hot. I like her bad girl attitude. Turns me on ><;. Lol j/k but she is still hot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back