• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is ure fav. rap or R&B artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
  • If this has already been made mods and others plz close it>.> but anyways as in the title who is ure fav. rap or R&B artist? Also so if u want tell the ure fav. song name from that artist~Amanda

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • My favourtie is a canadian artist called K-Os my favourtie song would be Crab Buckit by him.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I likie Eminem and D12 the best. I don't really have a favorite song from them, I like them because they're songs are more poetic than other rappers'.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I don't know what happened to rap music these days I used to like so many artists, but now its getting repetive and clique...

Eminem used to be a cool rapper for me, but its like he's not even trying anymore, currently its Lloyd Banks from G-Unit.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I hate almost all rap. I don't mind Eminem, though. I actually like quite a few of his tracks. o.o; And I also don't mind it if it's in Japanese. o_O *is weird*

This goes in Other Entertainment. *moves*

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • I really don't like rap and R&B but I still have favorites, Usher is good and I like his song Yeah with Lil' John and Ludicris, and Eminem and D12 and I like My Band and How Come and also How Come and Git up mixed into one song like you see on MTV.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • I have a few fav old/new school R & B/Rap artist's.. Biggie Smalls, Tupac, BlackSheep,Usher,Mary J. Blige,Twista,Luda Cris,Shwanna,Snoop Dogg, Method Man,Busta Rhymes, Kanye West, etc. ๏_๏ No way I'll be posting my fav. hits from each of them...

~Blade~

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Tupac and Kanye West, they seem to be really good to me...and most of thier music is that bad like mainstream rap today.

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
  • The best Hip-Hop I've heard is the Korean rap group Drunken Tiger. Their songs W.O.R.D. and Knockout Kings are amazingly awesome....they can rap fast....like none other...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back