• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who is your best pokemon in D/P?

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
Years
  • Yo peeps, I'm back. So... who do you consider to be your best pokemon in Diamond/Pearl? Like who is your best attacker or who has the best defense, or it could just be your overall best in all stats. Please keep in mind: HACKS DO NOT COUNT! I know that you try to get really good stats by hacking your pokemon. Well here, it means nothing. All it shows to me is your lack of skill, laziness, and inability to battle to get your pokemon stronger. But other than that... GO NUTZ!!
    I think my best pokemon is my Empoleon because it has worked really hard for me to get past Cynthia the (no longer) Champion.
    Have fun!!! ^_0

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • I have so many awesome Pokes that have saved my butt that I can't just have one best Pokemon.

Porygon-Z: Modest + STAB + Adaptability + Choice Specs + Tri-Attack is one of the most powerful attacks in the game. I love him.
    Blissey: Can take almost any hit and respond with a Toxic- a great help to my team.
    Metagross: Meteor Mash coming off of his Attack really hurts- especially with a Choice Band.
    Slowbro: Has killed more Garchomps than I can count.
    Infernape: Can Nasty Plot on a switch, and hit anyone that comes in with a superpowered Flamethrower or Close Combat.
    Dusknoir: Will-o-Wisp takes care of anyone who dares to switch in to him, and Pain Split is fun to use on Blissey.
    Tyranitar: Can (and has) swept teams after a single Dragon Dance. A total beast.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i love my pikachu i migrated from sapphire. it won the master rank cool contest in both hoenn and sinnoh. YAY!!!

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
  • I dont really have a single best. My infernape (Aeri) is my favourite. He's been with me from the start obviously, and when my friends told me I should've gone for turtwig or piplup to take on the first gym he still pwned Roark's team for me.
    My arcanine (Aidon) migrated from emerald..I think it was fire red I originally had him on, is also great for me. He was my first EV trained pokemon who I breeded for. He's also my highest level pokemon in any of the games (lv 93, I normally give up with others before I get them to 100)
    I am absolutely in love with my leafeon (L'umri), Milotic (Miro) and Umbreon (Tura). L'umri because of his attack and defense, Tura because his defenses and moveset make him a pain for other people to take down (lol my friends hate him for it) and Miro because I spent 6 hours looking for a feebas tile on emerald and I've had him for a long time now.
    My new salamence is a brute. Spent a good few days breeding him, he's got 31 in atk, def and spd IVs, and pretty good in the rest (I forget what exactly). Also my staraptor and his massive attack. His kamikaze style moves saved me so many times!
    I also love my lugia from XD. I dont use him in battles against other people but he's alot of fun, also one of my favourite legendaries so I was glad I was able to get my hands on my friend's game to get it.

umbros

Dark trainer.
    Years
  • Well, I guess to be realistic, I'd have to say my EV'd Gengar is pretty effing godly. However, I have my favorites that never let me down, so I'd say one of my various movesets worth of Umbreon (mean look baton passing rocks, by the way), or maybe my Thick Clubbing Marowak. Those are my two favorite pokemon out of everything rare and super strong I have, and they always put up one hell of a fight. P.S., I liked Marowak before it was cool. I always had one in Red and Blue.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Over all It is my togekiss. It has max speed and Spttack Evs but it aalso has good special defense. It just srviced two thunder bolts of a dragonite!

Years
  • I don't really have one, my whole is breeded and EV trained ... and they all battle in different ways. :)

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    My EV trained Lickilicky and my EV trained rayquaza are one of my best pokemon in my game! :)

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • My Rayquaza from Emerald (he totally pwns.)
    My Empoleon.
    My Luxray.

Back