• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is Your Favorite Baby Pokemon?

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Tyrogue is my fav

I don't know why, but I have always liked fighting-type pokemon :)

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I hate all of them. They are boring filler pokemon with no use. they attempt (and fail horribly) to be cute...Happiny is my favorite example. If I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be tyrogue, because hitmontop is pwnage.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Cool, I'm not the only one who likes Hitmontop. =)

I'm not a huge fan of Tyrogue, though. Pichu would be my favorite baby pokemon, probably.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I love all the baby pokemon ^_^
    But my favourite ones would have to be...this is tough...Cleffa, Igglybuff, Bonsly and Happiny lol.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Pichu is awesome
    fillllllller

Please don't use "filler" to cover yourself so you can make it past the character limit. Your are suppose to have four words and at least twenty five characters in your posts.

"Pichu is an awesome Pokemon!" would have worked. "Filler" doesn't count since it has nothing to do with the post and nothing to do with the thread for that matter. You will get a warning next time if I see you do that again. Please read the rules.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Pichu, because one of our mods is modeled after him, and also because hes so gosh darn cute.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Wynaut is the only baby Pokémon I really like. I mean, who could resist that smile? :3 I suppose Riolu isn't that bad either, but that's partly because it evolves into Lucario. <3

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    Riolu and magby rock
    i love them sooo much

Back