• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite elite four member?

Years
    • DC
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    Although I find Gen III games a little off-color, I think Drake is just a super cool character.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Lucian is awesome~ and he has pretty hair /hit :B
    Hmm well, If you count the Champions as well, then I'd have to say Green~ D8

Valo

Years
    Yeah I like Drake. I hated Will, he looked creepy back in the day with poor sprites.

Favourite would have to be an original like Lorelei.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Without a doubt, mine would be Koga from GenII...

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    From each generation...

Lance, Karen, Drake, and Lucian, respectively. Overall, either Lance or Lucian. Probably Lucian, in-between the sweet glasses and casual book-reading, I hope they'll bring him back.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    I'd have to say Lucian. It was a tough choice....I had to choose between him and Karen. Karen's Umbreon is too awesome <3 and Lucian's Espeon from Platty...win.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Lance! The guy's a dragon master, he has pink hair and he's the POKEMON CHAMPION!

Obviously the greatest trainer ever.

Ayselipera

Shes always been the coolest Elite Four member.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Nobody appreciates Flint? He's totally symbolic of the Fire type. He talks Fire type and acts Fire type (there aren't many characters you see in 2+ places besides that nutty rival) until you beat him. Then he hardly says nothingand STILL speaks Fire type. Was it "Burnt to cinders" or somethin' like that?

Back