• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite Pokemon Professor?

Who's your favorite Pokemon Professor?

• Professor Oak

Votes: 35 51.5%
  • Professor Elm

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Professor Birch

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Professor Rowan

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Professor Juniper

Votes: 21 30.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My favourite two are Elm & Birch :D I like Juniper too but Elm and Birch got my votes :)

Elm - because Silver's my all-time favourite game and he's a huge part of making it enjoyable - I loved for example the quest to Mr. Pokémon's house :) Also his scatter-brainedness just makes him adorable lol :D

Birch - I just thought it was so funny that you had to rescue him at the beginning of the game lol, and a pretty awesome way to pick your starting pokémon :) Plus, I love that he's so out-doorsy and roams around (excellent way of obtaining knowledge too imo) instead of just staying in his lab :)

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I love Prof Juniper, she looks so sweet. Finally a female professor, it was about time.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • I my fave has got to be prof.Ivy she's so cute and beautifull, But if i had to choose out of the ones in the poll thats gota be Juniper(although Junipers hair is like swirly cream) she's nice and i love her lab it's my fave lab of them all.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Oak :D I love the old-school series... and in the anime, he's awesome :D

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Juniper IS named after a plant. Look it up on Wikipedia.

Also, Birch, because --I dunno.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back