• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Who is your favorite singer and from which category does singer, a band or DJ sings????

Years
    Hello Pals!!

So in this thread share the name of your favorite singer and singer's and optional he belongs to which group or DJ????

Before Points to be noted or followed:
    1. There is no restriction on the language like Korean, German, Spanish, etc. But you should mention the language the singer is singing. Also same applies for English.
    2. You may tell the names of more than one.
    3. You must mention singer's category singer sings for. Category may be many a nd you have to post all category.
    4. You can also mention the whole band or DJ like The Chainsmokers, Imagine Dragons, etc.
    5. Do not make a fun of anyone. Respect other's thought and point of view.
    6. You also must mention which song/songs you like of your singer.

Ok so mine is (Take it as an example. And yeah this is my point of view)
    Favorite singers:
    1. Gzuz (German)
    2. Bonez MC (German)

Favorite Band:
    1. 187 Strassenbande (187 Street Gang) (German)

Category:
    1. Gzuz - Gangsta Rap, Hip Hop.
    2. Bonez MC - Hip hop, Dancehall.
    3. 187 Strassenbande - Gangsta rap

Songs:
    1. Gzuz - Kapseln (Feat. Sa4), Was Ist Jetzt, Optimal (Feat. LX and Jambeatz), Prollz - Maxwell (Feat. Gzuz, Jambeatz), Immer auf der strasse - 18 karat (Feat. Gzuz).
    2. Bonez MC - Roadrunner, Shotz Fired, MORDER (with RAF CAMORA Feat. Gzuz), Meine Couch.
    3. 187 Strassenbande - Heut Is Party, Lebenslänglich, Hauptschülerrap, 187 Allstars (2014).

Now I am waiting for your responses...............

Last edited:
    Back