• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favourite Fire Pokemon?

Which team of Fire Pokemons do you like?

• Total voters

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Who is your favourite Fire Pokemon? Vote your poll here today.
    My favourites are Charizard, Flareon, Houndoom and Blaziken.

~Rene~ :t136:

Last edited:

Starly

Starly Trainer
    Years
    my favorite pokemon are Charizard, Typhlosion. Blaziken, Infernape, Vulpix, Arcanine, Ponyta, Rapidash, Flareon, Moltres, Entei, Ho-Oh and Arceus

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Fire-type Pokemon got the short end of the stick this time in D&P, again, and didn't get much support in previous generations either. So obviously, with such a small cast, most of them should be acknowledged, but I do favour two sets above the others.

Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken are standard favourites for being simply commercial, but also because Blaziken is just extremely cool and worship-able. It was also the first incorporation of Fire and Fighting-type Pokemon right? Regardless, it made the way for Sweepers in all forms of battle and contests. :)

My second favourite is Ho-oh, simply because my first handheld Pokemon game was Gold, and I found that Ho-oh, despite having one of the worst type combinations in the game, as well as being a mere clone of Moltres, which I used to hold in high regard, is very smexy, appearance wise and in power. Okay, well, I admit that it's not that strong, but it's so pretty, and you gotta love pretty Pokemon. Rainbow wings and trails of golden dust makes Ho-oh equal win.

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    I like all the fire types so it's hard for me to pick a favorite. I would probably say Cyndaquil for my first choice, and Growlithe for my second favorite. They both have some sweet looking evolved forms. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    Ninetales, then Houndoom.

I don't really like Fire pokemon, because they're so worshipped. Everyone always thinks they're the cooelst type, and I don't like them.

Ninetales, Houndoom & some others are exceptions though.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Charizard.
    I've loved him since I first picked up Red version on my 7th birthday.
    Since then my friend and I have always had a life long debate. "My red dragon's better than your blue turtle!!"

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I picked Charmeleon, Magby and the Growlithe family.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Lots of pokemon I choose I love fire types.
    Anyway
    Charmander and evolutions
    Torchic and evolutions
    Vulpix and ninetails
    Forget to vote for Growlite and Arcanine
    Houndour and Houndoom
    Ponyta and Rapidash
    Magby and evolutions
    and lastly the legendary dog Entei

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Infernape, Houndoom, Ho-oh, Typhlosion in no order.

Years
    I only have five favorites. Most fire types aren't that great to me. (Well, the starters are okay, but the regular ones? I'm not a big fan.)

Vulpix/Ninetales - They're so pretty! *_* I don't use them that often, but they still work for me. They're better than most of the fire types I see.
    Torchic line - I remember seeing Torchic for the first time. I knew I wanted it as my starter. I like the fire/fighting combination as well. I also think it's cuter than the Chimchar family. x3

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    Blaziken, Entei and Arcanine rocks! Charizard is okay too so I voted for him also.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Mine is the most cutest of them all:
    Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typlosion- The Cutest and Toughest looking
    Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken- The Cutest and Coolest looking 8D

Back