• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who is your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Lexatom

Blockbuster Advocate
Years
  • Volknar is best gym leader.He has powerful electric type pokemon and my favourite pokemon luxray(which is awesome)

I hope you're talking about his team in Platinum, because his team in Diamond and Pearl was the weirdest team an Electric Type Gym Leader I've seen have. I'm pretty sure he has a Lopunny and one other Pokemon that's not Electric type, but I can't remember which one. Really weird.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Gardenia. She has a cool design unlike other Grass Type Leaders (Here's looking at you Ramos) and her dedication to Grass types and fear of Ghost types makes her adorable.

In the PWT she mentions how Grass has a lot of weaknesses but says how that should not be the sole deciding factor of a Battle result which is a nice touch. Also she has a Starter Pokemon on her team and her signature Pokémon is one of my favourite Pokemon of all time Roserade.

Whilst I don't remember the other Sinnoh Leaders well at all, I recall Fantina and Crasher Wake having fun characters.

Back