• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your least favourite PokeSpec. Character?

Finnel

Years
    Emerald, mostly because he doesn't fit in. Line him up with the other Gen 3 heroes and he looks completely out of place. Bah.

Otherwise... I guess Green, (the guy) just for being kind of dull. Or maybe I just don't remember since it's been so long since he had a major role in the manga.

I don't really completely dislike anyone. Though I'm sure that'll change once the D/P/Pt arc is translated. Didn't like the games, smaller chance of liking the manga.

mhadz0021

Never knew Paul's so cute!!
    Years
    1st.
    Ruby- Cuz he is girly girl(hehe)
    2nd.
    Emerald-Too small to be a dex holder(sorry peeps!)
    3rd.
    Pearl-Too O.A.
    4th.
    Yellow-Too nice!

BUT STILL! I LOVE THEM ALL!!

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE GOLD!? Sorry, but he's my fav character, so I couldn't help myself...^^;
    TheSystemIsDown said:
    I really have no true "unfavorite"
    Agreed. But, like you, if I had to choose...Pearl. I don't hate him, and I love how he tries really hard to protect Platina, but I have issues with how I see him hit Dia so much. Call me weird.><

Clover Cat

Years
    Yeah, I pity him. I mean, I know it's supposed to be comedy, I know that people are supposed to hit each other in manzai, and I know they're best friends who really understand each other and everything...but I just think Pearl's overdoing it. :P

Jeshi-chan

Gary Oak's lover <3
    Years
    I don't hate any character, but I have a least favorite character, and that's... Blue (the girl).

At first she was funny and cool, but now she's kinda annoying and obnoxious for me. Though I like her new clothes, her new design sucks, she's an anorexic girl with fat legs... But she's still nice

Years
    I loooooove absolutely everyone~~~
    I don't dislike anyone in the PokeSpe, to tell you the truth. xD
    That's just me, but I used to dislike Ruby at first. ^^;
    Not now, I loooove him now. ♥

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
    Now I'm up to Emerald, so my least favourite character is definitely Emerald... He just comes out of nowhere as a total prodigy, and it's more than a little annoying. He's also one of the worst character designs I've ever seen. What inspired them to make someone like him instead of giving Wally the sirname "Emerald" or something is beyond me...

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    I don't truly dislike her, but Yellow.
    Compared to other characters, she just doesn't have the same "flair." I still like her, though, just not my favorite. xD

Clover Cat

Years
    Now I'm up to Emerald, so my least favourite character is definitely Emerald... He just comes out of nowhere as a total prodigy, and it's more than a little annoying. He's also one of the worst character designs I've ever seen. What inspired them to make someone like him instead of giving Wally the sirname "Emerald" or something is beyond me...
    Lol, it seems you haven't finished the arc yet. Don't worry, everything shall become clear...But I shall not ruin the rest of Emerald for you.^^ I actually like him, he reminds me of Gold's character.XD

Pass!on

I'll go swimmin' in your eyes
    Years
    Yellow.
    I find that girl boring and overrated. I also hate her clothing. And she makes my Mary-Sue sense tingle. Her healing power just seems kind of unecesarry. I don't hate the girl, she just happens to be my least favorite.
    I love me some grantedshipping, though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I luff all the characters, but if I had to choose the one I loved the least it would be Emerald. Not because he's young or short or anything. He just looks to un-human. Also, it's weird how the reason I've noticed people dislike Ruby is because he was whiny and un-manly-like at the beginning, but I liked him from the very beginning because he was so different from the other guys. =/

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    when i started the emerald saga, i can say i hated rald for sure!

now though, i kinda like the guy, and i'm going for yellow as least favorite because she is the only character I DON'T LIKE

she is too mary-suish for my liking, and healing power... really???

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I don't like yellow she was just irritating why special powers the only thing abnormal about the comics should be the existents of pokemon i think the powers were a bit over the top.

Back