• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your least favourite PokeSpec. Character?

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    I really didn't like emerald as I think he's to little for this adventure, but I do hope he'll grow up to be a better dex holder. I didn't like team aqua's admins, they were very annoying and if I remember correctly, very weak as well.

Whats wrong with being short? OoO

Anyways, my least favorite character honestly is Silver...I mean I like his character and personality its just his story was all jacked up....I mean why would he be the son of team rocket? That was just so random....I love all of the Pokemon Special characters though....

Last edited:

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I would say emerald, he just came out of the blue and Wally doesn't get to be the third character for the R/S/E arc even though he's your rival in the games.

I also dislike yellow I liked her at the beginning but once she got chuchu it was all over

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    I would say emerald, he just came out of the blue and Wally doesn't get to be the third character for the R/S/E arc even though he's your rival in the games.

I also dislike yellow I liked her at the beginning but once she got chuchu it was all over

Yellows not my least favorite but she was really strange...I mean she could heal her pokemon and the levels of her pokemon varied whether her emotions are to the highest extent or not...I thought that was really wierd...

$W@GGERM@N !$ HERE

IT'S COMING BACK (season 3)
    Years
    TYPE OF POKEMON THEY YOU JUST HATE

I hate steel types. they just get on my nerves . That hardly have steel moves and it doesnt affect many other types alot. write your opinion and tell the types you least like and why.

LELOUCH1 {add as a friend}

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    I don't see how Yellow is a Mary Sue. And even then (Coming from someone who grew up on comic books where many characters have dark pasts, unbelievable powers and the inability to do wrong a.k.a the things that typically make up a sue) I don't see how being a sue is all that bad. So Yellow can heal. Big whoop, she doesn't walk on water, revive the dead, push planets out of orbit or fly around the world so fast that time goes backwards. If someone could just explain to me how Yellow is a sue please? Thank you.

That being said. I think that my least favorites(I love all the characters) would either be Gold and Silver due to the presence of that ever hated childish delinquency that pestered, scarred, and caused terrible anger within me. But they aren't as bad as characters from other series' or real world people. It's minor. I actually love those guys, it jus bugs me is all. Other than that, I wasn't originally fond of the latest 4 dex holders, but Emerald and Platina grew on me, Dia is starting to, and I'm hoping that Pearl will eventually too. I don't like to hate =(

Last edited:

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    I don't like Emerald! He's so short and what's wrong with his hair! Geez! That's one bad hair day!

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Whats wrong with being short? OoO

Anyways, my least favorite character honestly is Silver...I mean I like his character and personality its just his story was all jacked up....I mean why would he be the son of team rocket? That was just so random....I love all of the Pokemon Special characters though....

Well, It's not TOTALLY random. In the games, the rocket guy in the warehouse said that Giovanni's child had red hair, so it is sort of based on the games.

I dislike Emerald. HE URINATES EVERYWHERE.

Feuille

The Calm Before the Storm
    Years
    Emerald, hands down. I can`t really pin one thing I really dislike about him, but his character as a whole isn`t my cup of sunshine. Don`t get me wrong, I don`t hate him or anything, Emerald just happens to be my least favorite.

Yellow, I don`t mind her much. The fact that she ran around as a boy and got everyone else to believe her was kinda cool, actually ^^

Mew, Meow, Nya

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Sapphire and Misty.

Point blank.

Agreed. Except I disagree with you on Misty. While I don't like her, I don't hate her though I like her anime counterpart a bit more...

This is coming from a Frantic hater, so I can say I truly do dislike Sapphire.

Originally, before reading the RS arc, I liked Sapphire because she sounded cool and Ruby sounded too prissy for my tastes. But once I began reading it, Ruby grew on me and I came to dislike Sapphire XD

Now I'm a huge Rutard, as well as a Gotard <3 So yeah. Just my opinion, personally :/

invisible-chan

~Pocky Goddess~
    Years
    I don't see how Yellow is a Mary Sue. And even then (Coming from someone who grew up on comic books where many characters have dark pasts, unbelievable powers and the inability to do wrong a.k.a the things that typically make up a sue) I don't see how being a sue is all that bad. So Yellow can heal. Big whoop, she doesn't walk on water, revive the dead, push planets out of orbit or fly around the world so fast that time goes backwards. If someone could just explain to me how Yellow is a sue please? Thank you.

I don't like to hate =(
    I don't really see her as one myself, but I can kind of understand where others are coming from. For some, because Red, Green, and technically Blue are the original Pokemon characters, Yellow is an outsider who forms close relationships with those main characters, one big aspect of some sues. For them(as in the aforementioned people) and everyone else, Yellow is a sue, not only because of her powers, but how she's a "goody-good" (which should also apply to Red, the hypocrites) and is very "PETA"-esque according to a previous post. Any reasons other than that are beyond me. If you Yellow haters, who see her as a sue, think my guess is wrong, please go ahead a say what you think. I'm just speculating.

On the bold, I don't either. I always try to see the good in a character, even in real life.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Uhm...I'm reading the frontier part right now...I don't know the DPP part yet but I almost hate emerald...he's just...silly, ugly and doesn't fit in there.
    I also don't like Sapphire all that much but her strong will and all grow on me. There are the Team Aqua and Team Magmar leaders who are just plain stupid and insane, their whole plans made no sense from the beginning (raising sea level or expant land wtf?! you fail logic forever!)
    And the little brat from the Leafgreen/firered arc, y'know, the little rocket guy...but not that much

dd4eva

Starting A New Journey
    Years
    Hmm...this is a hard question, but I guess I would say Emerald out of the pokedex holders and Bill as other. I didn't really like Sapphire or Ruby at the start either, but they rubbed off on me. To the Yellow haters, I don't see why she's really so bad, I mean I think she's kind of a Mary Sue...but still only kind of. I don't get why Gold is so bad either!

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    I don't really see her as one myself, but I can kind of understand where others are coming from. For some, because Red, Green, and technically Blue are the original Pokemon characters, Yellow is an outsider who forms close relationships with those main characters, one big aspect of some sues. For them(as in the aforementioned people) and everyone else, Yellow is a sue, not only because of her powers, but how she's a "goody-good" (which should also apply to Red, the hypocrites) and is very "PETA"-esque according to a previous post. Any reasons other than that are beyond me. If you Yellow haters, who see her as a sue, think my guess is wrong, please go ahead a say what you think. I'm just speculating.

On the bold, I don't either. I always try to see the good in a character, even in real life.

I know, a lot of characters in a lot of series fit the discription of a sue, but people love them anyway. Case-in-point, Superman. And Green seems kinda brooding but also like the kinda guy who doesn't make mistakes. My point; he also fits a sue's discription. I also don't get the point of hating a character because they're a "goody-good". They're ALL goody-goods, that's kinda the point of having good-guys.

Well good, I'm glad we're on the same page.

Anyway, I'm starting to second guess myself about what I said about Gold and Silver. I'm still adjusting to Diamond, Pearl and Emerald. But there are probably a lot of non-dex holder characters I don't like because they're selfish or ignorant but I wouldn't say I hate them.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    I also don't get the point of hating a character because they're a "goody-good".

I don't get the point of hating something at all. Hate is a very strong word. Annoyance is what most people mean.

Also, I think you should have more than one reason to back your opinion up. A lot of Emeralds are simply "because he's short" which isn't a very good reason.

Years
    Nen has read PokeSpe all the way to the early D/P arc, and the only character that she really dislikes is Misty. I find her personality irritating and crybaby-ish, for some reason. :x
    But that's it. I love all the other characters, including Yellow and Emerald which are possibly the most hated in the entire series. >.>

Back