• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who knows about you and PC?

Who knows about you and PC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...let's just say my family was congratulating me on spending three years at PC yesterday, on my anniversary of joining.

o_o; So yeah, basically everyone who knows me, knows I go to a Pok?mon forum or at least that I like Pok?mon. A lot of my closest friends actually have accounts here, too, though only a handful (read as: two) are actually active. A lot of people in my computer class also know I like Pok?mon...since I don't actually do work in that course, I just sit there browsing PC most of the time. XD; So yeah, I don't care who knows it. I'm proud of it. <3

Years
    I really don't care who knows I'm on PC. My friends know and my family knows. Do I care? Nope!
    If someone finds out it's not really a big deal. It's not like I have anything to hide.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Not really anybody knows. I people know, knows like pokemon but they never really knew about this place. I never really told anyone. It has always been kept a secret.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Meh. Not a lot of people, really. In fact, only about two, but that's only because they're my friends and see me come here behind my shoukder.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Well no one really knows...cause then it'd kill my reputation as a stone cold/heartless being who doesn't care if you fall in front of a train.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Everyone knows I go to PC,my friends and even my mom and dad.XP

Honestly,I don't care what others think of me.And,besides,I have no 'reputation' in school either way.XD

Years
    Nah, I don't want to tell anybody. Of course, if I wanted a friend to join I'd ask them to.
    However, my parents would restrict me if they found out that I were posting on a forum/message board.
    They don't trust a single soul online, mainly because of cyberstalkers and such. Oh well, it's not a big deal as long as I can still post.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Depends on what you mean by "know". A few of my friends know I go to and mod a forum, they just don't know which forum. They also don't know it's a pokemon-based forum... but it's not like I come here for that anyway.

Besides a few people from school, my parents kinda know as well, I think. And my sister definitely knows~

Oh yeah, and my English teacher knows too. XD I tend to write/rant about PC in my journal for senior English a lot when I don't have anything else to write about.

I really don't care if people know or not. I just don't go around telling people I come here. But if they ever asked, I'd tell them about it, it's not that big of a deal anyway...

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    All my friends...I flaunt PC like crazy, even if I know they think pokemon is stupid. So far I've gotten --one-- friend on PC, Overlord Sato

Waddup Nick!

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    I don't go around telling people, I get picked on enough for just existing >.> My dad knows... he saw it when I left myself logged in one time, now he likes to make remarks about my "online boyfriend". Talking about my pair >.< He don't understand pairs. [/offtopic] I hope no one from school finds out =X

Hizuara

Tis the season to be jolly..
    Years
    Well.. not REALLY. My mom doesn't like message boards cuz of cyberweirdos and stuff.. they'd probably think the PC was full of freaks who're trying to stalk me and stuff. You should've seen what happened whent they found out about SPPF o__o;;

But one of my friends knows.. he doesn't think anything of it, really.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Shampoo said:
    Nobody knows about me here.Nobody,not even my parents.I keep it a secret from peoples.If my parents found out,they would ban me from the Internet >O
    Me, too. o_O Heck, my parents don't know alot about me, anyways. They don't even know I watch Xiaolin Showdown, 'cause if they did, they'd probaly think I was weird. >_>; (Atleast, my sisters would, when I first started liking pokemon they made fun of me, So now I hide everything because I don't wan't to be made fun of. o_<)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kitty_girl333 said:
    Me, too. o_O Heck, my parents don't know alot about me, anyways. They don't even know I watch Xiaolin Showdown, 'cause if they did, they'd probaly think I was weird. >_>; (Atleast, my sisters would, when I first started liking pokemon they made fun of me, So now I hide everything because I don't wan't to be made fun of. o_<)

Yeah...

because a kid watching a kid's show is just--ridiculous...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Only a few of my most trusted "friends" know about me and PC. I wouldn't dare divulge such information to anyone else.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    No one knows I go to PC...no one at school anyway. X3 My family knows I go online to PC, but they've never really thought anything of it. I'd prefer to just not tell anyone at my school that I go to PC. A lot of them are anti-Pokemon and although I don't like Pokemon as much as I used to, it still wouldn't do my reputation much good to have the entire school know I come here. XD

~Kelsey

Back