• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who liked Arceus and the Jewel of Life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I thought Arceus and the Jewel of Life was more intense than the other movies, and involved less cahracter. It was really set in one place. I liked i though. What was your opinion

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Havent seen it yet...
    Its gonna premier on cartoon network in 9 minutes :D

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    I liked it a lot, The lack of buneary upset me though.

But its cause i like Lagomorphshipping

DON'T SHOOT ME

King!

better
    Years
  • I've just finished watching it.

See, viewing this movie was idfferent from all the others,because I had no idea what it was going to be about before I watched it. On the down side, only Pikachu and Piplup were really used, Arceus sounded...weird, and it felt a little short to me. On the other hand, it was pretty okay. I liked how they went back into the past, and Pichu, and the three Johto starters were adorable. Overall, an average movie.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The movie took no time getting to the action which I didnt like because it made the rest of the film kind of drag. Loved the film as a whole though. Arceus sound totally lame though. Arceus didnt sound like he could create a pasta dish let alone any planet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back