• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who likes Flygon?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I really liked Flygon in my RSE playthroughs. I don't think I used one the last time I played Emerald, but I know it was a main member of my team in Ruby and I think I was training one for Emerald the first time I played the game.

It's cute, and its pre-evolutions look good too. :>

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    *raises hand*

I love Flygon.

Firstly, he has a great moveset. Despite his 4x weakness to Ice he is still awesome. He makes as a great sweeper in any team.

You know what my perfect double team was in Emerald?

Flygon and Tropius.

They worked perfectly together. Flygon would use Earthquake, which wouldn't effect Tropius, while Tropius prepared for SolarBeam/used Razor Leaf.

The design is great too! I love the "Sand Dragon" basis!

Flygon is overall a good Pokemon. One of the best Pseudo Legendarys.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I love dragon pokemon, and Flygon isn't an exception. Though, he's not really my favorite by a long shot. That being said, I haven't used him much.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    I like Flygon (:
    It's typing is awesome and I love its design.

Ayselipera

I like Flygon a lot. I must say it is one of the most convenient dragon types in any game besides Altaria's basic form Swablu which isn't a dragon type, but hopefully you'll get what I mean. I say this because Flygon is fairly easy to catch as a Trapinch and evolves at a reasonable level. Other dragon types are either extremely hard to get or are a pain to evolve.

Also Flygon has one of the nicest designs out of all the dragons. It looks to me as the most realistic way a dragon would look if they were real. I mean I see how Salamence was based on the European dragon design, but it's a bit cartoonish in that sense. I mean even though Dragonite is much more doped down I have an easier time believing it then Salamence.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Flygon is one of my favorite Pokemons of all time. Not only is it useful in battle, but it's design deserves some praise as well. Out of the newer designs and sprites of Pokemons nowadays, Flygon's should be one of the better ones. I love how they designed its eyes. It looks like Flygon is wearing goggles!

Years
    I like flygon! Trained one for my cousin...and now I just had to go through an awful lot to get a trapinch lv.1 but I will train it and get my flygon again ;p

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Flygon is my favorite Dragon-type, and one of my favorite Pokemon in general. Great design; great power and versatility. Love it to death <3

I don't give a rat's behind about competitive battle, and I don't like Garchomp's design, so Flygon rules the roost in my book. 3rd gen really had the best dragons in it, IMO.

Right now I'm mass-catching Vibrava in the Safari Zone in HG so I can get the best possible Flygon. The rest I might evolve anyway (Safari Zone Vibrava are only one level from evolution), port to Platinum and let them roam in MPR - a Flygon army!

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    went through hours to get a flygon. i love everything about flygon. its like, dragon, flying, grass, bug type awesomeness

Flygon is my favorite Dragon-type, and one of my favorite Pokemon in general. Great design; great power and versatility. Love it to death <3

I don't give a rat's behind about competitive battle, and I don't like Garchomp's design, so Flygon rules the roost in my book. 3rd gen really had the best dragons in it, IMO.

Right now I'm mass-catching Vibrava in the Safari Zone in HG so I can get the best possible Flygon. The rest I might evolve anyway (Safari Zone Vibrava are only one level from evolution), port to Platinum and let them roam in MPR - a Flygon army!

a flygon army?! OH MY GOD!

E
    P
    I
    K

Last edited:

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    man if only flygon had stealth rocks..... = unstoppable.

I love coming in on a EQ and then pwning the pokemon with superior speed/ atk :)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Even though I didn't use flygon much, I really think it was a force to be reckoned with. Tbh, I had a tough time battling him in the E4 battles (yeah, I was a n00b even at pokemon in those days! xD).

Well, the point is, Flygon is a pretty good pokemon and is actually pretty cool. I like it. Especially it's eyes. They make him look like he's wearing shades! 8D

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    Flygon is amazing. He is definitely my favorite dragon-type. Second would be Latias, followed by Altaria. His design is just so unique and awesome. He's not just the cliche dragon (though I admit salamence is pretty cool).

Back