• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who misses Dawn?

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Dawn isn't all that great she act like a cry baby when she loses and May was the same way,Misty was cool calm hot looking badass personality,that is what makes her much better then Dawn.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I don't like Misty but I don't criticize Misty so if you just stay at Misty topic and don't come here. You already criticize Dawn at your first post so stop it please.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I don't like Misty but I don't criticize Misty so if you just stay at Misty topic and don't come here. You already criticize Dawn at your first post so stop it please.

He or she doesn't learn, he or she will just keep degrading May and Dawn because he or she doesnt like them; tough will also keep posting the same thing in each thread so other people could see his opinion. Tough will also keep saying things as facts such as this:

Brock was still a funny character in Johto,Dawn was really annoying and her Piplup was really a brat. I don't miss Dawn at all and i'm glad she is gone forever,she was the worst character to ever be added to show,May was bad enough

Note the bold text, Tough will always say that about Dawn and May but not Misty, tough is biases and tough thinks that he is a creator of Pokemon to say such things

anyways:

I really do miss Dawn, she is my 1st favorite female companion of Ash. If the time cycle of the female companions continue of seeing the previous female from the last series, then we will see Dawn in no time.

:t354:TG

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Yes, I miss Dawn. I felt that I was able to relate to her more easily than the other characters, and I enjoyed watching her a lot.
    I'm just hoping that this thread doesn't dissolve into argument. :|

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    no! i hated dawn. she is the most annoying of all the female side-kicks in the pokemon anime. i am completely glad that she is gone. She was just an annoying character, and her piplup was equally as annoying. she was a good character, mind you, but just not for pokemon. she mingled well with ash and brock and all the other characters, but her overall persona just doesn't fit the idea that pokemon has instilled in me.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    He or she doesn't learn, he or she will just keep degrading May and Dawn because he or she doesnt like them; tough will also keep posting the same thing in each thread so other people could see his opinion. Tough will also keep saying things as facts such as this:

Note the bold text, Tough will always say that about Dawn and May but not Misty, tough is biases and tough thinks that he is a creator of Pokemon to say such things

anyways:

I really do miss Dawn, she is my 1st favorite female companion of Ash. If the time cycle of the female companions continue of seeing the previous female from the last series, then we will see Dawn in no time.

Tatsujin Gosuto you are the one posting the same old thing over and over again and you haven't learn anything,try not to state your opinions as facts to people.

Dawn is not coming back get over it and stop acting like you are the writer or creator of the show because you are not,there are no more contest in the show she is not coming back. Stop being biases because no one cares that you like May are Dawn.

I don't hate Dawn but she was ok but she wasn't the best on the show,but her being gone was the best thing to ever happen.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Let's not argue people. I created this thread because all who misses Dawn can write there. I didn't create this thread that they who hates/don't like Dawn can write there. Let's try to keep this thread positive and stop arguing.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    no! i hated dawn. she is the most annoying of all the female side-kicks in the pokemon anime. i am completely glad that she is gone. She was just an annoying character, and her piplup was equally as annoying. she was a good character, mind you, but just not for pokemon. she mingled well with ash and brock and all the other characters, but her overall persona just doesn't fit the idea that pokemon has instilled in me.

Really? I don't mind your opinion but...don't you think how good characters are depends on how things appeal to us? I am not sure if your claim about Dawn not being a good character for "Pokemon" is right....but well...your opinion is most welcome :) Anyway I wanna ask...are you a Misty fan?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Obvious troll is obvious.

After Misty, I liked Dawn. More because of the "chemistry" between her and matureAsh. So after DP ended, I was sad how we'd see the last of Dawn on the main screen. And it's pretty crazy how quickly it was over. I still remember when DP was being introduced years ago.

Years
    Obvious troll is obvious.

After Misty, I liked Dawn. More because of the "chemistry" between her and matureAsh. So after DP ended, I was sad how we'd see the last of Dawn on the main screen. And it's pretty crazy how quickly it was over. I still remember when DP was being introduced years ago.

I don't see any trolls in this thread, everyone has a right to their opinion. At any rate, I do miss Dawn quite a bit, she definitely had a lot of charisma, and I liked the character of Piplup as well. Dawn seemed a lot more energetic than May and her contest performances were always interesting.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Iris is a lot better then Dawn ever was. Dawn was not what the show really needed since she didn't have any good personality,Iris is funny saying Ash you're such a kid atleast she have a good personality and she is nicer to Ash unlike Dawn was.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Iris is a lot better then Dawn ever was. Dawn was not what the show really needed since she didn't have any good personality,Iris is funny saying Ash you're such a kid atleast she have a good personality and she is nicer to Ash unlike Dawn was.

You already criticized Dawn so can you stop it now?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years

He or she is not going to until the thread gets closed or dies off, this is what I mean by tough saying the same thing over and over again, no point of beating a dead horse Xeberos, anyways:

I've always had the crazy idea of Ash going back to Johto (for their battle Frontier) or even Sinnoh for that manner, and we just run into Dawn there lol

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    If Iris is REALLY better than Dawn, then simply, Iris is way far more superior than Misty as well <_<

Oh well, I love Iris anyway, she is AMAZING! But I cannot really replace Dawn and claim that someone else is BETTER....eww...that would be a sin xD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    If Iris is REALLY better than Dawn, then simply, Iris is way far more superior than Misty as well <_<

Oh well, I love Iris anyway, she is AMAZING! But I cannot really replace Dawn and claim that someone else is BETTER....eww...that would be a sin xD
    There's nothing wrong if you like Dawn more than Iris or vice versa, what's important is that you still like and miss Dawn. :P

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    He or she is not going to until the thread gets closed or dies off, this is what I mean by tough saying the same thing over and over again, no point of beating a dead horse Xeberos, anyways:

I've always had the crazy idea of Ash going back to Johto (for their battle Frontier) or even Sinnoh for that manner, and we just run into Dawn there lol

No i'm not going to stop criticized Dawn and people are entitle to their own opinions,Tatsujin likes to repeat things over and over again,he don't want to admit that she is not coming back ,he is like a dead horse or something.

Iris is much better then Dawn, but Iris is not better then Misty that is for sure,i'm not trying to cause an argument here are nothing like that just saying.

I can always replace Dawn no matter what,but i don't see it as a sin.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    No i'm not going to stop criticized Dawn and people are entitle to their own opinions

Yeah...I know how you feel..... (I have the same feeling toward Misty <_<)

Tatsujin likes to repeat things over and over again,he don't want to admit that she is not coming back ,he is like a dead horse or something.
    He?!?!?!

Iris is much better then Dawn, but Iris is not better then Misty that is for sure,i'm not trying to cause an argument here are nothing like that just saying.
    Ok, we don't mind or disagree your OPINION as well, which claims iris is better than Dawn and Misty is the best of all....
    I can always replace Dawn no matter what,but i don't see it as a sin.
    It was Hyperbole!!! xD

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Yeah...I know how you feel..... (I have the same feeling toward Misty <_<)

He?!?!?!

Ok, we don't mind or disagree your OPINION as well, which claims iris is better than Dawn and Misty is the best of all....
    It was Hyperbole!!! xD

I don't hate Dawn but she didn't get too much development like she should have,her pokemon were ok.

Back