• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who misses Dawn?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    didn't get too much development like she should have
    Eh? She's probably had the most out of all the supporting characters, just take a look at most of the development episodes after she'd lost contests. She certainly had more than enough development before the Wallace cup.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Am I the only one to notice that the Pokemon anime section has got its own new resident troll? It's about time, it's been quite a while since Vernikova was around. Also I love how active the mod of this section is; he's just about as active as Unown_ was, and that is saying something. Such love this section gets. It's little wonder that this section looks more dead and trolled than I've ever remembered it, and it never was that active to begin with.

Anyway, I miss Dawn. People say that Dawn was like a female version of Ash, and I think I agree. She usually got involved with battles. Her catchphrase wasn't annoying (subjective, yeah) and she seems a lot more positive than Iris. I don't find Iris's degradation of Ash very funny, even though he does seem to have been permanently reset.

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Someone reports the fighting going on in this thread and the Misty thread and come to find out it's two people going back and forth fighting between two threads. Someone posts in the Dawn thread bashing Dawn, so someone from the Dawn thread runs off to the Misty thread and bashes Misty. And it goes back and forth and just messes up both threads. I don't mind someone saying "I don't like this character" list the reason and be done with it. But sticking around and fighting and running off to the other thread...

And what's worse on tough's part is that he was asked to stop posting in here a few times. But did he? Nah.
    So I better not catch wind of you (tough) posting in this thread again. No post saying sorry, no post replying to this one, no posting in this thread at all.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Someone reports the fighting going on in this thread and the Misty thread and come to find out it's two people going back and forth fighting between two threads. Someone posts in the Dawn thread bashing Dawn, so someone from the Dawn thread runs off to the Misty thread and bashes Misty. And it goes back and forth and just messes up both threads. I don't mind someone saying "I don't like this character" list the reason and be done with it. But sticking around and fighting and running off to the other thread...

And what's worse on tough's part is that he was asked to stop posting in here a few times. But did he? Nah.
    So I better not catch wind of you (tough) posting in this thread again. No post saying sorry, no post replying to this one, no posting in this thread at all.

I wasn't trolling at all,you can't tell me not to post in this thread and i will post here,i have the right to my own opinions just like everyone else do.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    I've never really liked Dawn...
    Comparate to May and Misty, she was really uninteresting to my mind. She's a little stupid and childish, it's not so good. Cute and kind, admittedly, but without as much interest as May and Misty had.
    But... Now that they've replaced her by the fluffy girl Iris, I incredibly miss her :pink_cry: Actually she wasn't that annoying, there is widely worse than her. Come back Dawn !

Last edited:

Nepse

Dragonite<3
    Years
    Oh, god no. Dawn was the most annoying little brat ever. She's the biggest crybaby I have ever seen. I mean, she's even worse than May! And considering Misty is far superior to any female character introduced (or that may be introduced in the future), Dawn has no place in the pokémon anime.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I don't wanna any negative comments here. Please write only positive comments. If you don't have any positive comments then don't post anything. Simple. :)

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I haven't watched 3/4 of all DP series, so I don't really miss her, nor was I ever fond of her, to be completely honest. However, her voice was really unique and cute :knockedou

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    After my goal of watching all of the DP anime, which im on season 12 right now, I started to like Dawn more. Mind you I only watched the end of season 13 because that's when I truly started to play again so I didn't really understand her character until I watched more of it. I really do miss her and her catchphrase is better than Iris 'You're such a kid" very annoying. Also some of her pokemon like Buneary became some of my cute favorites :)

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Well, kinda. She's better than Iris and Dawn was a nice character although her English voice kinda made my eardrums bleed...

Her Pokémon were amazing and she draws like a boss. Yeah, I miss her :3.

Years
    Well, kinda. She's better than Iris and Dawn was a nice character although her English voice kinda made my eardrums bleed...

Her Pokémon were amazing and she draws like a boss. Yeah, I miss her :3.

You mean Emily Jenness, I admit she did a terrible voice of Dawn compared to Eileen Stevens who does a great voice for Iris.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
    Years
    Yeah. I liked Dawn.

She was a good character. She was well-developed, and excellently put in. I even liked her voice.

I hope the old female companions all come back some day, even if it has to be in seperate adventures.

Back