• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO MISSES MISTY!? D:

Years
  • I miss Misty as Ash's traveling companion..

May, Dawn, and Iris aren't as imposing as she was . . . besides, Misty was a better female-role model. She was strong-willed AND she was/is a gym-leader! Then again, I am a pokéshipper so I don't think my opinion should be taken too strongly . . . Honestly, I just can't take any of Ash's other fem-companions seriously.

Edit:
    Don't get me wrong, I liked May and Dawn(Kinda), but neither seemed to fill the gap that Misty left. When Misty yelled, s**t got real. IMO, Brock couldn't even hit on girls anymore with it being funny, because Misty wasn't there with a one-liner and dragging him off by the ear.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014
    I miss Misty too & I agree with Typh she was the best traveling companion of Ash's

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • I don't miss Misty at all. She's annoying, not to mention a typical Tsundere character. There's nothing really remarkable about her, and I feel sorry for her fanboys, whom manage to be creepier than Iris fans. The other "category" of people that miss Misty are PokeShippers.

In fact, most female Pokemon characters piss me off, as like with most Shonen writers, they have no clue how to make a decent main female character.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • I kinda missed her but i like Dawn & May more
    I even like may when she had a bad voice actor in battle froniter

johnr754

I am JOHN, heck yeah!
    Years
  • Next time, inform me if there is another Scott85/Gliscor'd

Oh, and about your post Nutella....first off, a while ago, I read that weedle_mchairybug was NOT a PokéShipper, so your post is invalid. Event though I am a pokéshipper, I really don't care if Misty returns or not. Sorry if I upset people. Bye-bye a go-go!

Years
  • I do miss Misty but the other girls are good too. :) (Poke'shipping for the win! X3) Anyway I watched the episode where Misty leaves and that was sad! I think that was the only time when one of the main girls left (Misty obviously) I got a bit emotional about it. XD

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Misty? Ewww. Her hair was so awkward and her voice was unbearable. I'm glad she's no longer in the anime, really.

Back