• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who misses team rockets old pokemon?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
  • I think there should oh been evo's of Arbok and Weezing and then in the Sinnoh series they come back & evolve =3

I don't think they would have. Once they've been released, it'd take some really fancy work from the writers to explain why Jessie's old Arbok and James' old Weezing just randomly decided to abandon the Ekans and Koffing herds and hop across an ocean to get to Sinnoh. And even if they aren't the same ones, I don't think Jessie and James kept their Ekans and Koffing just because they evolved. It was more because they both have sentimental value attached to them.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • i miss them all!! they had personality and their new pokes are dull -_-

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Jessie accidentally dropped it into a trading device and got a Wobbuffet in return while running away.

She didn't find out until the Wobbuffet's original owner had left already.
    Oh yeah! Thanks =3

But now I forgot what happened to Arbok and Weezing too xD;

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    TR's old pokemon > new pokemon, IMO, it'd be better with the Arbok & Weezing again.

But, I don't really care, I hate the anime either way.

JJ'

Ice/Dark master
    Years
  • oh! you're talking about the pokemons

well seviper is much better that arbok, but I prefer weezing that cacnea

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • I loved ekans and koffing. They made me so happy. I love Team Rocket =)

Arbok and Weezing ftw though, I miss them the most.

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
  • I wonder why they Arbok,Weezing and Victreebel left.They actually were like family to team rocket but this just had to happen:

Victreebel was the first one to leave, when that stupid magikarp sales man forced him in love with a female Victreebel.

It was Weezing and Arboks turn now.A stupid hunter caught Ekans and Koffings and made Arbok and Weezing sad so they had to leave with them while TR had to fight Tyrannitar.

After I watched this episode, it made me want to smash my TV.

Pikaship101

Pikachu-pika-pi.
    Years
  • I thought Serviper was a evovled of Arbok..Isn't Weezing the same Weezing from before?Did they change for a new weezing?

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • The one I miss the most is Chimecho. It was cute, and James was so happy when he finally got one! I felt bad when Chimecho got sick and James had to leave it with that old couple to finish getting better.
    I think there's a chance for it to come back.

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
  • wow i must be a hard core tr fan. no one has mentioned this yet. i think arbok and weezing should come back because weezing was a present from jesse to james and arbok a present form james to jesse. this makes them alot more important then the rip offs serviper and cacnia/carnivine. lickatung was only captured because jesse was mad at it for eating there food so it was not needed. wobafett is funny and cool so it should stay. chimecho is cute and makes james happy so it is cool too. victerebelle should come back too because it made things funny not rip offy. and mime jr. is cute too. this could easily be fitted into the story. arbok and weezing found the others a safe place and made two of the other ekans and koffing the leaders and came and found jesse and james. and chimecho got better came back. victeribelle got better and found james parents making for a hilarious episode where tr goes to get victerebelle and evil jessebelle is there ^_^. oh i forgot dustox its cool .

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • i think arbok and weezing should come back because weezing was a present from jesse to james and arbok a present form james to jesse.

Actually, no one's mentioned it because it's not true. XD Ekans was a birthday present; Koffing was a Christmas present. By the time Jessie and James met, they already had both Pokemon, as they received them as children, if I recall correctly. (See "Dig Those Diglett." From what I remember, the episode implied that they were gifts from their respective families, although apparently, other sources say they were from Giovanni himself.)

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
  • I think Growlie (James' Growlithe) should become a permanent member of the TR repetoire!

I kinda miss Chimeco, James' was so cute about it <3 aaand I guess I miss Arbok and Weezing, only 'cos of that episode where they were Ekans and Koffing, trapped and lost on an island full of giant Pokemon, talking about how Pokemon only bad because master is bad :P

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I think it would be cool if their old Pokemon came back because Team Rocket really need more Pokemon. But to be honest, Arbok and Weezing didn't have anymore personality than Seviper and Cacnea...well Cacnea was more a Victreebel replacement. So I don't mind if they come back or not, they just need more Pokemon.

Does anyone remember that Jessie used to have a Lickitung? I think she should get it back and evolve it into a Lickilicky XD

I thought Serviper was a evovled of Arbok..Isn't Weezing the same Weezing from before?Did they change for a new weezing?

Someone's been listening to the Advanced Challenge Trainer's Choice XD

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • To be honest, I thought Arbok and Weezing had more personality than Seviper and Cacnea/Carnivine. Sure, Seviper was blinking kick-tail in the first episode that it appeared in, but Arbok has expressed a full range of emotions, compared to Seviper's "Imma gonna just be used as a pawn lol!" cardboard characterization. As for Weezing, while it had less characterization than James' Grass-types, there's only so many times that the entire "James' Pokemon try to kill him with love" thing gets a laugh before it stops being funny, and personally, I thought the gag stopped being funny back when he still had Victreebel.

I can't decide whether or not I like Wobbuffet (as opposed to Lickitung), though. At some points, it's flipping awesome. At others, flipping annoying.

Amen Jax Malcom Amen... lol

Back