• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who misses team rockets old pokemon?

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    I kinda like all their Pokemon :(
    But I wished the old ones would return. Really, if that happened I'd most likely watch the show again *_* Team Rocket is the only reason I care for it anyway -.-
    I looved Koffing and Ekans, mostly because of the episode when they got lost on that island with the big Pokemon. "Koooofing" xD. It was just funny xD. But not only there, they were always great. Remember the episode with the film director? They were so depressed because they were rejected as actors XD. Victreebell was also great. I kinda like this Pokemon, it's interesting^^.
    And Chimecho...It's my favourite Pokemon somehow *_* and...he always wanted one and then...it got ill and had to leave T_T. At least Chimecho returns maybe.
    Dustox was adorable, too. With Jessies ribbons it looked almost cute (well as cute as a Dustox can look...).
    Lickitung was not that interesting though.
    I 've finished Pearl which is why I began to build Team Rockets Teams, with all their Pokemon. (Difficult because I want fitting natures, too)

As a Team Rocket fan I'm also of the opinion that they had a fall out. It's the most possible way to explain their behavior in Pokemon Chronicles.

Years
    To tell u the truth i prefer Arbok, Weezing, Victreebell than the new ones cause to be honest Arbok Weezing and Victreebell grew up with team rocket i hate Seviper it doesn't even look good and carnivine is just an imitation of Victreebell and they were actually funnier than Seviper and the new crew@

Years
    Honestly? I don't really care what Pokemon they have, I want Team Rocket to go back to how they were in their first episode. When they weren't just comic relief, but actual sadistic villains.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    Seviper is better than arbok but only because i find he is unstoppingly funny

Also i wish there was an episode whereArbok and Wheezing stumble upon Tr again that would be a cool episode

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I actually really miss them. They were the coolest. I dont like their replacements.

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    Now what I want to know is, where did Yanmega come from?

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
    YEAH!! I miss Arbok and Weezing so much... It was so nice when they evolve, and so sad when they left...
    I think even Wobbuffet has been left apart. Some season ago, he was something more than a casual appearance out of the Pokeball... I always think that Jessie should used it in a contest, it would be cool and fun... I don't like Seviper and Dustox, they're ugly and have no 'spark'... And for Cacnea, I don't like it very much too, Victreebell was so much better... As Chimecho was so much better than Mime Jr...

rwengra

Peter & Nira
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    Yanmega was a Yanma that Jessie caught after a boy defeated it. It later evolved into Yanmega after it used Ancient Power on Ash & Co.

Back