• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Who should Marry Ash Ketchum?

Who should Marry Ash Ketchum?

• Misty (Japanese: カスミ Kasumi)

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • May (Japanese: ハルカ Haruka)

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Dawn (Japanese: ヒカリ Hikari)

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Iris (Japanese: アイリス Iris)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Serena (Japanese: セレナ Serena)

Votes: 33 37.9%
  • Lana (Japanese: スイレン Suiren)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Lillie (Japanese: リーリエ Lilie)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Mallow (Japanese: マオ Mao)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Verity (Japanese: マコト Makoto)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • No One

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Serena is mine, i previously paried with Misty, but later starting accepting Serena as her love one since they both meet in their childhood.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
i'm only on season 1 but i think personally either May or Dawn (or even misty).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
^I'm gonna have to third that. Just don't see Ash as being the.. ehh.. romantic type.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I feel like Pikachu could do a good job at this. It can't speak English so the procession would be a little hard to follow but I feel like they'd rehearse to the point that Ash and whoever he gets married to could just follow the punches.

Plus Pikachu in as a marriage officiant would look adorable.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
It's gonna be Serena because I think misty stays at the gym and dawn wants some zoey cheeks. I don't see ash settling down though. See him giving Serena a kid and keep traveling like a dead beat

Last edited:

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
It's gonna be Serena because I think misty stays at the gym.

What does Misty being at the Cerulean Gym have to do with her chances of possibly hooking up with Ash though? By that logic Serena isn't exactly a good candidate for Ash either since she's far away in Hoenn somewhere.

and dawn wants some zoey cheeks

Oh God.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Just don't see Ash as being the.. ehh.. romantic type.

Hehe and people still can't stomach that Ash IS an Goku clone (heck his son even sounds like Ash in the canadian dub of DBZ)

Either way

I now grew to like May since she's my avatar in my pokemon emerald, so yeah AshxMay too. But yeah this beta version of Pokemon first movie, kinda spoiled Ash's wife XD https://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/movi...pm_mewtwo_strikes_back_the_first_trailer.html

So yeah Serena was thrown as "Ash's love interest" becuase ShoPro was getting tired of "Who will be Ash's girlfriend/wife?" and they forgot to bring her back in pokemon S/M

Last edited:

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
Years
Becoming one with the opposite sex is waaaayyy too much for him to accomplish. A long term commitment and journey like marriage is out of the realm of possibility when you've obtained under 100 of 900+ in 25 years of pokemon.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Ash right now isn't marriage material (hell not even boyfriend material).

Heck it didn't stopped ShoPro from replacing Misty for "eyecandies" despite May/Dawn/Iris/Serena being around 10-14

But heck it's japan

Back