• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who should/should not be a legendary?

EliteNeutrono37

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • i see that my thread was merged with this one -_-
    i made a new thread cus this one was talking about being legendary based on stats.
    my thread is legendaries based on looks/stats/but mainly story...
    :( <- disappointed...

I noticed the same thing. I found it odd that my thread got so many responses so quickly, until I saw the title change. We're sharing thoughts dude. :l

Anyway, I've already said Spiritomb should be legendary.

I think that the 'Balions in Black/White could've been without. They really don't change anything in the game; at least 'Us trio made the weather change and whatnot, (Thundurus made thunder storms, Tornadus made strong winds, etc.) The 'Balions were kind of there to be there, like the Regis. Just more legendaries.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    i see that my thread was merged with this one -_-
    i made a new thread cus this one was talking about being legendary based on stats.
    my thread is legendaries based on looks/stats/but mainly story...
    :( <- disappointed...

The OP mentioned stats but the thread doesn't specify stats, otherwise it would have belonged in another section anyway. :) The only difference was that your thread mentioned what shouldn't be a legendary as well, so I edited the title to include that and merged the threads.

Sorry if you're disappointed, but they were far too similar to stay their own threads. :(

EliteNeutrono37

Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • The OP mentioned stats but the thread doesn't specify stats, otherwise it would have belonged in another section anyway. :) The only difference was that your thread mentioned what shouldn't be a legendary as well, so I edited the title to include that and merged the threads.

Sorry if you're disappointed, but they were far too similar to stay their own threads. :(

That's understandable. I was just unaware of the merge. :)

Back