• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who thinks grand theft auto sanandreas is better than grand theft auto IV

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    I love GTA IV, but I do think San Andreas was better. I don't mind that they got rid of having to eat every few hours or working out or swimming skills (or other skills for that matter), but I do miss the customization it had. I think Niko would've been a much easier character to customize because he is way more basic than CJ, so it would be more fun to customize him. Also, cars are a lot more detailed so customizing them would be more fun as well.
    As for the storyline, I think IV had the better storyline but I liked how San Andreas' storyline was a lot longer and had more detail to it rather than just doing favors and work for people while trying to live the "American Dream."

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I haven't played GTA IV, but I have played San Andreas.
    Everyone of my friends who've played both have said that San Andreas is much better.
    They say that the map from GTA IV is far too small and less interesting than the one from San Andreas.
    I'm glad I didn't buy GTA IV. =)

Back