• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen who thought being given...

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    those of us who have pokemon emerald, who thought being giving a level 70 rayquaza before the legue was stupid.

i thought it was quite as i didn't need to train up my pokemon (mostly the point in game) My Rayquaza did the league on his own and i dind't train him.
    if they gave us goudran of kyrogue. it would've been good

what are your veiws

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Yes I agree very much. It is uneeded. With Rayquaza. it would be a lot eaiser to play. The player would not know the real quality of trianing their pokemon.They would not really understand the point of the game. It was not really ineeded. It would make the game easy. I know one thing thought. I am not going to use it that way.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Heh, some kid at my school crazy about getting it will like this. XD

I really think it is unnecciary(sp?) too. Raquaza is a help, but it does make the game seem too easy.. I hate that. >< Easy games are boring, you get no feeling of accomplishment and there's no challange to them. Though, I guess you could just catch it for your pok?dex, then leave it in the box until a need for it arises. XD

Years
    I think all legendaries should come at starter pokemon level.So you can have more fun.A level 70 Rayquaza is just quite dumb to put in :\ .

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I guess it's all upto how the player want to play. If they want to be cheap, they can use Rayquaza against the E4. If they don't, they can use other Pokemon which they've been using upto now.

...I got my Rayquaza after beating the game XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Er, if anything, a Kyogre with Earthquake, Ice Beam, Surf and Thunder can pound the floor alone with the E4... so I'd say that Sapphire was the easiest game. I'm not Rayquaza's fan to be honest.

Oh, and MD? April Fools' Day was yesterday. I suggest you leave Kaga's sig alone now XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Er, if anything, a Kyogre with Earthquake, Ice Beam, Surf and Thunder can pound the floor alone with the E4... so I'd say that Sapphire was the easiest game. I'm not Rayquaza's fan to be honest.

Oh, and MD? April Fools' Day was yesterday. I suggest you leave Kaga's sig alone now XD
    I know and I did. I agree though. Kyogre does make it easy in Sapphire.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Rayquaza was pretty much vital, for consistency. Kyogre was the star of Sapphire, which is why it was available before the Elite Four. Same with Groudon. ^_^;

Also, if Rayquaza wasn't up for grabs, then Kyogre and Groudon probably would've been used. Being required to catch two separate legendaries kind of kills the climatic scene that Nintendo tried to set up, not to mention it'd make the Elite Four much easier than with Rayquaza. =\

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    Rayquaza was pretty much vital, for consistency. Kyogre was the star of Sapphire, which is why it was available before the Elite Four. Same with Groudon. ^_^;

Also, if Rayquaza wasn't up for grabs, then Kyogre and Groudon probably would've been used. Being required to catch two separate legendaries kind of kills the climatic scene that Nintendo tried to set up, not to mention it'd make the Elite Four much easier than with Rayquaza. =\

You make a good point Ty, but they could've just lowered Rayquaza's level to 45 so it would be the same as Kyogre and Groudon. =/

SleepyGomamon

I do NOT taste like ramen
    Years
    All the pokemon games have had legendaries that make the E4 easy, all the back to R/B/Y. It all depends on whether or not you actually feel like using them, or getting by with the pokemon you've worked hard to raise and customize.

Joveeno

Far Away Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Er...right...anyway, in Gold you can also catch Ho-oh before E4 and still, winning E4 isn't so easy. I'm just wondering why they made E4 in Ru/Sa very easy. I can wipe them off with my Blaziken alone.

Back