• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who wants pokemon to be real

Do you want pokemon to be real

• YES!!!!!

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Nah wont be posible

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    I do i want Scientists to make a machine from Japan who has worked with the game creators to bring the pokemon from the games into real life and just set them differ habitats *Piplup antartica with the penguins*
    *Arbok the amazon with the anacondas*
    Any other ideas please reveal

Years
    lol, yeah.....then I wouldn't have to go to school. Instead I'd wander around the world, throwing balls at wild animals in which to store them for life, walking into random people's homes and stealing items off the ground. jk......

but yeah, it would be awesome if pokemon were real.

Years
    LOL soz but i havnt seen much threads like this but it was something i was thinknig of ever scince D/P was released cos i loved there pokemon

King Eevee

Ace Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I posted a thread that was kinda like this a few days ago. but my thread was called
    'If you could, would you?' It was to see if people would bring pokemon to life considering the environmental impact they would cause.

but thats another thread completely.

Yes I would give half my brain if it meant bringing pokemon to life. Thats how much of a pokemaniac I am.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Ok, I would not like them to be real, If anyone wants to that is just nasty.

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
    There are a lot of threads like this, but you're really new. How would you know?
    --
    I wouldn't want Pokemon to be real. If it was, we would most likely get burned up from a Charizards Flamethrower. (Or something like that) D:

Naruchu_pikachu

Pi-pikachu!Pika-pika-chu!!
    Years
    Pokemon are real!!..Just not in our universe,in the poke-universe,not ours....Neh,not me,the poke-universe can have the pokemon,we'll have the animals....Our universe + Other elements from other popular universe = Chaos

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    I wish they were real. I would have like nine Treecko running around my house. ^.^
    I don't think my dogs would like little green leaf lizards, though.

But... but what if animals were replaced by pokemon? I think that would kinda suck, I like my poodles the way they are.
    And what if, in the pokemon dimension, kids are watching anime about people and their dogs and cats? And there was this whole game franchise called "Animals" where you raise cats and dogs and stuff? That would make sense. Or am I just crazy?

Cid

Years
    A lot of threads like this are already made, and just like my past answers, yes, I want Pokemon to be real.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I think it's just a new level of total obsession if you want them to be real. :(

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I want Pokemon to be real. Instead the US Army is using guns, tanks and aircrafts, they'll use Beedrills, Tyranitar and Garchomp or Pidgeot. It will be like... LOL. You can imagine Hitler riding a Ponyta or a Rapidash. Try to imagine teleporting with Abra and riding in Latias' back. That would be amazing.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    If Pokemon were put in this world, its current ecosystem would crumble like an old church wall; you may wish to consider adding the plants of the Pokemon world (at least the fruit-bearing trees) in too since I'm sure there are a lot of herbivorous Pokemon.
    If it could ever be done, it wouldn't be done, but it'd be one or the other I'm afraid — Earth's creatures or Pokemon.

I also think it's safe to assume we'd survive too, since it can only be assumed that humans can eat the berries and Pokemon in their world.

Nonetheless, I would rather keep Earth's own animals here.

I want Pokemon to be real. Instead the US Army is using guns, tanks and aircrafts, they'll use Beedrills, Tyranitar and Garchomp or Pidgeot. It will be like... LOL. You can imagine Hitler riding a Ponyta or a Rapidash. Try to imagine teleporting with Abra and riding in Latias' back. That would be amazing.
    Any gun could kill most Pokemon with a few hitting shots, but it's a well known fact that bullets cannot pierce the armour of tanks. I'd rather stick with our current war machines. :\

Years
    I like that idea use pokemon insted of machines we could stop globle warming use ice beam to create more ice bergs :D

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I can't believe I'm replying to this, but, oh well. I guess I'm bored. ^_^'

Anyway... it would certainly make life more exciting, but, you know, it's NEVER going to happen.

As for being attacked by them, I'd just carry a weapon with me wherever I go. *shrugs*

Dustox PM

Dustox Mega Hack
    Years
    I want a Dustox in my wardrobe :D .Like the moths in it *hopes Dustox don't eat my clothes XDDD*

Back