• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen who was the easiest legandary to catch

who was the easiest legandary to catch

• uxie

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • azelf

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • mesprit

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • cresselia

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • giratina

Votes: 23 20.4%
  • regigigas

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • heatran

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • palkia

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • dialga

Votes: 54 47.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    Any except for Mesprit and Cresselia... Especially Cresselia, that running piece of- nothin...

The rest of them were all in getting to them, or findin someone with Diamond to transfer over Dialga.

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    For me it was two.

Cresslia who took my Gengar with Mean Look, Hypnosis and Dream Eater to bring to small red then one Dusk Ball to catch.

The other was Giratina with, again, same stragety :P.

Years
    Statistically, Palkia and Dialga would probably be the easiest to catch. You have as much of a chance of catching them as a...chansey, Absol, and Chatot. It would be harder to catch pokemon such as Snorlax, Mantine, and Skarmory.

The easiest for me to catch was... Heatran, took me only a 10 ultra/dusks.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Dialga was quite easy for me, I used a Great Ball to catch it. I got lazy with Cresselia and Master Balled it for a good nature. Mesprit wasn't hard, just took a while cos it liked to run and I hadn't sent my Wobbuffet forward at that point. Quick Balls are my new favourite ball now.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    its defenitely palkia but dialga if diamond...but i dont have diamond only pearl so its palkia...he only took me 1 pokeball!!!so freaking easy

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Uxie, Giratina and Palkia. Reason for Uxie is because I got it into low HP and threw an Ultra ball at it and it was caught. Giratina and Palkia were easiest because I used a Master ball. the following week after capturing Giratina I gotten a shiny one on GTS

:t354:TG

Sobær

The One. The Only!
    Years
    I voted for Dialga. I hit him to get him in the yellow, threw two Ultra Balls, and that was it. Uxie was easy for me as well, but the other non-roaming one was a pain, I think I eventually just got mad and killed it. xD

Back