• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Who was the most difficult gym leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
    Years
    I strongly disliked the gym leader that used that Miltank pokemon,i think it was Whitney in goldenrod...she used to drive me CRAZY! that dumb Miltank would use Rollout over and over again... she still gives me nightmares...lol

Agreed, I still remember that Gym.

Sam

Years
    Well in Yellow I HATED Brock and his dang rock type Pokemon. I actually beat the phsycic gym with ONE FIGHTING move each Pokemon and ONE Pokemon. How? Nidoking with thrash. CHA- CHING!

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2008
    usually whitney, but it depends on the pokemon i have
    i beat her really easily when i got a golbat tho, their surprisingly good :P
    that fighting guy is hard too

Years
    Wait there is a 16th gym leader??????!?!?!??!?!? Is that possible????

When I came into the phsycic gym in Yellow I was like OH YEAH I WILL KICK BUTT!!!! That was what Sabrina was probably thinking too. Then I bet she was all like: Damn Nidoking!

Last edited:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    For R,B,Y I hate Koga sometimes because of his Venamoth of useing Psybeam.
    For G,S,C I really hate Whitney because of her Miltank keep useing Rollout and when I'm close winnning Miltank use I think it's called Drinking Milk, and I was Happy that I beat her and I kinda laugh when she cryed for beating her. I also sort of hate Morty because of his Gengar keep using Hypnosis and Dream Eater.

neonlights

Über Crystal Maniac
    Years
    Whitney!!
    I really didnt like her stupid Miltank.
    I don't really like Miltank's that much anymore, i didn't even feed them the berries that it needed to get better in Crystal :D
    Its a strong Pokemon though....

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    My least favorite gym leader was Chuck. I could never beat him! Even with a whole bunch of level thirties. His Poliwrath was just too powerful. NOTE: I always use fire types plus, I love Quilava :).

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Unlike some here, I had a lot of trouble with Jasmine (Steel gym leader) xD

I think It took me like 4 trys to get her, how patheletic :P

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    darn that miltank it like used rollout constantly and kept critical hitting my pokemon or 1 hitting em it was so annoying so i just trained my pokemon to like level 50 i remember then instantly koed her and relised i could of saved a load of time using revives and stuff but nm...

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    The frst time around that I played Gold I was an idiot and only trained my Quilava. That backfired massively and I got pwned by Whitney three times before I beat her the fourth time. From then on I trained all of my pokemon equally. Then, not too much later, I had massive trouble with Chuck because of his seemingly unbeatable Poliwrath.

The second time around, and everyone after that, I hated Pryce because I would always pick Chikorita. The Ice Beams were killing me.....

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hysteria_, posting in threads that haven't had a reply in over a month isn't allowed here. Please read the rules before posting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back