• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who was your favorite starter

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    The entire Cyndaquil line is amazing.

-Cyndaquil's adorable
    -Quilava's really cool
    -Typhlosion's just plain awesome

I'm actually starting to raise a Typhlosion for my Platinum Double Battle team. The team is going to be built on increasing his stats to the brink of rivaling a uber.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    i would have to say chimchar but now they are so over used in gameplay so i will have to start with turtwig in platinum for a little twist

Years
    I actually go through phases where I like one more than the other at different times. As for right now I like Chikorita. I wish it was selectable in Platinum.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Squirtle was my favorite but Torchic is pretty close.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Chikorita just wins for me. OMG SOOO CUTE. ^_^ (Sorry if it's name is spelt wrong I never could spell it. xD)

Sloofish

★Cannibal Psycho Soft For Pkmn
    Years
    Charmander. Well, I see my Pokémon as their evolutions, not what they are. So my favourite is Charizard. No starter has taken it's place yet! =D

Back