• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Who was your Johto Starter?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
  • I chose Cyndaquil because I thought it suited the player I am(Yoshi ;_;I wanted Marina or better Kamon)well.Ya know the Cyndaquil for him and all.I would have chosen Chik if I were Marina.My fav,I must say is Totodile,because it was Kamon's starter(I love all Kamon Pokemon)

blackrein

supreme ninja
    Years
  • I pick cyndaquil always because hes so cute as a quilava and strong as a tysplosian never chicrita to wimpy and on the first gym you have to get him strong to beat him but my cousin managed to get threw those downfalls.
    meganium lv.51 just beat pryce.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • My first was Cyndaquil, nicknamed Cinders, infact, everytime my game decides to hate me and delete my save, I always choose Cyndaquil, and name it Cinders, in memory of the one before it. ;_; I miss the origanal Cinders.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2006
    Batesymon said:
    I started with Totodile. Back then it was based off my belief that t3h water starters owned! Man it takes me back. Christmas day, occupied with my new GBC and first GSC game, Silver. *reminisces*

Oh god, I did the exact same thing! FIRST christmas after it came out, my mom had bought me my yellow gameboy color and silver version. I started with chikorita naturally, and got to the elite four that night at around 4 am.

I had no life back then.

Still dont.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Crystal - Cyndaquil
    Gold - Totodile
    Silver - Bayleef

There my starters but my crystal starter is now the strongest and my favourite one to use.

Darkbolt

custom title
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    I changed them each time but I usually select chikorita all the time

Back