• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who/What wakes you up in the mornings?

Who/What wakes you up in the mornings?

• Total voters

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    I have to use my cell phone alarm clock, caus my normal alarm clock isnt loudenough -pretty pathetic huh? cell phone >alarm clock

I wish my parents would wake me up, but they have to sleep in to 9:30 everyday, lol.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    An alarm clock, most of the time, on weekends, I tend to wake myself up around 7:30, but during the week I'm usually so tired I don't think I'd be able to drag myself out of bed on time without the aid of an alarm clock.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    On weekdays when I have school, I do use an alarm clock, but I generally continue pressing the "Snooze" button until my mother comes in and makes me get up. On weekends, however, I get up by myself between the hours of eight and twelve. What can I say, I'm not a morning person. xD

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    My alarm clock wakes me up in the mornings. Just one thing about it though, and that is that I turn off the alarm clock and then I go back to sleep, rediculous eh? xD oh, now I know what to do, I should take my alarm clock away from my bed and then I have to get up.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    On weekends, I usually get up by myself whenever my eyes just decide to open up...lol ':D

Abi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    My parents, everyday. Really if there wasn't anybody in my house, I would wake up until 1 or 2 in the afternoon on the weekends :D

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    My internal clock wakes me up. Though I put my alarm clock on if I have college in the morning (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) just in case.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I wake myself up, because I have a certain routine I must follow.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    I have my alarm clock set to wake me up, but when I turn it off and start to wake up, I think, "Hey, I've still got a half an hour left to sleep some more... Why not?" In the end it's usually my parents who wake me up since I have a problem falling asleep and I wind up lying in bed until 1:30 AM still wide-awake.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I used to have three alarms that wake me up in the morning. My cell phone would be set to 6:15 just in case I overslept, my clock would be set to 5:15 just in case I decide to go back to sleep, and my regular alarm that sits on the other side of the couch is set at 4:15.

But recently, I have been going to sleep at midnight and waking up at 3:15 by myself. I still set all three of my alarms just in case though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2020
    Ok, so...who wakes you up in the morning? Whether it be for school, work, etc.
    Do you use your alarm clock? Digital Watch? Parents? Pets? :3
    I'm eager too know. :D

I usually wake up by myself, without anything/anyone, if not my alarm clock takes care of it. :3

Same here.. I mostly wake up by myself but, if not, Alarm Clock. ;)

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    Alarm Clock. After years of flashing lights and my mother singing the god-forbidden "Time to wake up!" Song, I've learned to tap that snooze button, swtich it off, and grab my towel for the bathroom the second I hear, "BEEP!"

I pride myself. ^_^

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I hate my alarm clock. >_<

But sadly, its the only think that will wake me up. I've tried the radio, but I just end up listening to the music and falling back asleep. If school didn't have to start at 7:30 in the got-danged morning...

EEEEK-EEEEK-EEEEK-EEEEK

I guess I could just ask my mom to wake me up, but she usually doesn't get up early enough so I would be rushing to take a shower/dry off/get dressed/eat breakfast.

Back