• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who will you have follow/What Pokemon follows you?

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
  • There's a few I think I'd choose; Noctowl, Espeon, Pidgeot, Butterfee, Raichu and Charmander-Charizard. And then it'll fluctuate between Pokemon that I particularly like at that time. Specifically those though, because they're some of my favourites of all time and should get the priviledge to be out of their balls. (:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I think it's really cool that we can have pokemon follow us.For me it'd be my Totodile then Croconaw.Then Feraligatr?Idk lol i personally don't like Feraligatr

Green20

Nomad
    Years
  • I'll probably have my starter or the red gyarados follow me around...I loved when pikachu followed you around in yellow but now you can choose who follows you...thats freakin sweet

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • I don't own either HG or SS yet...
    But hands down, Haunter will be following me around the most. As I've told friends already...

FINALLY, I'll be able to have all those years of rps with a Haunter following my character about in canon form! Bwhahaha-- *shot*

cncvdsrrw

Conceived Sorrow
    Years
  • I agree with the pokemon I'm training because it's the 1st pokemon in the slot that follows you...only makes sense that whomever you put first is your primary for training at the time. But when I start I might start with a Cyndaquil, it's adorable when following you =) But can you imagine a massive Lugia just behind your back? lmfao *^__^* I can't wait.

Joe-kun

GOOD GOOD SMILE!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2010
    Probably a Meowth or my Jirachi. If we can't get to Yellow Forest (if we have to wait a year for the event,) then I'll bring over my shiny Pikachu and have him follow me around.

Teto

- - wobbuffan. ☆
    Years
  • I'll definitely have my beloved Wobbuffet follow me <333
    I'm so excited for that. ;//u//;

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • I'm going to bring over Luxray from my Pearl. But until then, it'll be my starter following me.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Most of my Pokemon in the party , mostly Pidgeot or Blzziken , Tyranitar and Salamence as they look pretty cool .

For some hilarious action , I'll take something like Kyogre or Rayquaza , even Entei or for awesomeness, WAILORD !

Back