• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who would win a battle dialga or palkia (poll)

who would win dialga or palkia(both of there stats add up to the same)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Palkia. It has less weaknesses...

What nobody bothers to take into account is that the one weakness Palkia has, not only is it ridiculously common, but its opponent in this poll, Dialga, gets STAB on it.

...Oh well, logic is foregone on a forum like this and one day I'm going to realize that. :A

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
    Dialga would win that fight, the only thing Palkia has against him is an unSTABD Earthpower & Aura Sphere, which usually won't kill Dialga. But Dialga would OHKO a Palkia with ROT. Plus Dialga's cooler than its Pearl rival, even if it does sound like a cat getting run over by a truck.

Last edited:
    Years
    In Pokemon Game battles,I'm going with Dialga with his strong powerful attacks.
    Palkia just rules in looks and epicness. (:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    In terms of who looks cooler, Dialga, but in terms of a real pokemon fight, Palkia has an advantage of winning. So palkia would possibly win even though im voting for dialga.

Years
    I like Palkia more than Dialga, but I think Dialga has the upper hand in this fight. Controlling time would have the obvious advantage over controlling space. I mean, theoretically, Dialga could just go back in time and attack Palkia before it attacks him.

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    I think Dialga would definitely win, because he's... Dialgawesome! XD

But really, I like his moves better, as well as his color scheme. Also, I never understood how Palkia is supposed to be a fish. O.O

Back