• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would win in a fight...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • I think this would be better in Other Voting Polls. *waits for someone of higher power to appear*

In the meantime...it depends for me. Pancakes Vs. ordinary waffles? It would be pancakes. But, Vs. Belgium Waffles...the pancakes will lose.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    uhh if its not closed yet hmmmm, i agree with triforce normal waffles pancakes would win, but with belgium the waffles would win.But i have only had belgium waffles a couple of times

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Waffles would beat pancakes, hands down. Waffles stay firm, and their nooks and crannies keep syrup out of the waffle itself instead of the pancake becoming soggy and too sugary. They also hold butter better, which is a plus.

Ran

anime fan of doom!!!11one
    Years
  • Ah, I remember this poll on SPPf. And I'll say the same answer I said on there. Waffles. They pwn pancakes. I often just put butter on them when I'm on the go. But if I'm not, I like putting syrup in the little squares. :D But both are fine. ^^

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Waffles all the way! Unless you're talking about the pancakes from McDonalds! Those pancakes are the shiznit! XD I might even sometimes pick McD's pancakes over Pizza!! GASP!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Off to OVP it goes. =X

Waffles > Pancakes < McDonald's pancakes

Double_eagle

Lord of the eagles
    Years
  • I hate both, they are boring food, but, atleast waffles are better than pancakes.

EDIT: Noooooooooooooo!!!!!! Don't eat Mcdonalds!. I heard on a radio talkshow that Mcdonalds takes the nutrients out of their food, and adds some kind of stuff to it that's addictive, so you'll keep eating it, and that sometimes they use bad chicken for their mcnuggets(they even had some guy on that said he used to work for them to verify it). They even held a test, where they paid a guy to live of Mcdonalds food for a month, and at the end of the month his liver, and his kidneys almost failed! :dead: :dead: :shocked: :shocked: I'll never eat that stuff again as long as I live!

Last edited:

skippy

EAGLES FAN
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 4, 2004
    in a fight it would be waffles but pancakes taste better.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    GASP! DE!! *glares* McDonalds is the shiznit! XD I lived off of McDonalds for the whole school year, last year, and I didnt die, did I? XD

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Double_eagle said:
    I hate both, they are boring food, but, atleast waffles are better than pancakes.

EDIT: Noooooooooooooo!!!!!! Don't eat Mcdonalds!. I heard on a radio talkshow that Mcdonalds takes the nutrients out of their food, and adds some kind of stuff to it that's addictive, so you'll keep eating it, and that sometimes they use bad chicken for their mcnuggets(they even had some guy on that said he used to work for them to verify it). They even held a test, where they paid a guy to live of Mcdonalds food for a month, and at the end of the month his liver, and his kidneys almost failed! :dead: :dead: :shocked: :shocked: I'll never eat that stuff again as long as I live!
    Well sorry to say, but there are food inspections to un-verify this. Of course, there is the possibility of some Psyco putting in loads of Nicotine into the Fry-Oil, so we all get addicted to it, but that would be a one-time kinda thing.

About it being unhealthy. I couldn't agree more. I think their buns are baked with a load of butter, their burgers are cooked in grease, their frys are extra absorbant(to absorb lots of oil), and I also think their pancakes are gross.

Anyways, arn't the pancakes called hotcakes or something?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah, they are, but I still call 'em pancakes since virtually no one else calls them hotcakes. o_O

Back