• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would win in a race??

Who would win in a race??

• Total voters

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I think the flash because I've seen him a lot and he is good.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    Definatly the Flash what spped does that guy go at he must go at least mach 70. Superman might come close but the flash would win.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Meep Meep. This is hard. Roadruner rawks. And so does Super Man, Flash, and Sonic. But I gotta say Super Man just cause he's uber stong and when he gets really pissed off, he beats the crap out of the bad guy. XD

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    piromunkie, just edit your post so it works out (if you want)
    well, i don't know about these characters... but i be the red dino thunder ranger could beat them all!

Sephiroth-Kun

Sephiroth Rules The Planet!
    Years
    of course he could hes too big to lose 2 stepa and he wins but out of them all on the poll the flash would win its obvious i wish it were sonic but o well

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    PiroMunkie said:
    Raven, you should have atleast said something when you edited your first post so I wouldn't look like an idiot.
    LoL,Yeah.Sorry Piro.B4 I edited it,it said "How would win in a race??" and I didn't put their names,lol :P

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Superman, with sonic a close second. Superman can fly around the world in only a short time, while sonic can travel at the speed of sound which would take longer. Road runner's fast, but not round-the-world fast ^^; same for flash

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Are you kidding me? The roadrunner? Thats pathetic XD Definitly Superman without a question.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    Lesse.
    Loser: ... Road-runner ... *dies*
    Speed of sound: Superman, Sonic. O_O;;; Bullet Speed and Sonic are listed in the faster than sound catergory, right?
    Speed of light?: Flash. He's too fast for words. o.o; Wasn't there a Justice Leagueeppy with him going faster than S-Man?

Back